NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Our pick'ems group is ranked 2013th overall, with each person scoring and average of 64 points to date! That's including a few who have not picked every week.

afar28

Papa Johns is running a deal where the day after a Jets win, all pizzas are 50% off in NY/NJ. Wise choice picking the Jets, not much money lost there then lol

R W B

Papa Johns is running a deal where the day after a Jets win, all pizzas are 50% off in NY/NJ. Wise choice picking the Jets, not much money lost there then lol
I think its league wide because the Saints have that too and it was being advertised before the season started when we were Super Bowl favorites.

Speaking of my Saints, big game tonight to reach .500 and the division lead! Lots of football left though!

flynnibus

Premium Member
I think its league wide because the Saints have that too and it was being advertised before the season started when we were Super Bowl favorites.

Speaking of my Saints, big game tonight to reach .500 and the division lead! Lots of football left though!

Yup they do the same for the redskins

Zweiland

It's all your fault, Z! We'd be #1 if it weren't for you! :mad:

Seriously though, it doesn't matter. We're just doing it to add some fun to the NFL season.
The stupid site just doesn't work on my laptop. Well, sometimes it does, but it's too unpredictable.

I might try to make a comeback from my desktop. Watch out!

PUSH

Original Poster
The stupid site just doesn't work on my laptop. Well, sometimes it does, but it's too unpredictable.

I might try to make a comeback from my desktop. Watch out!
We should all just stop trying. You're going to take us all down!

R W B

Well their we go, Saints are in first place and finally broke that streak of not winning on the road! Went from 0-2 to leading the division after 8 games lol. Then to top it all off, we have 3 straight home games so I think we're in good shape right now.

PUSH

Original Poster
Well their we go, Saints are in first place and finally broke that streak of not winning on the road! Went from 0-2 to leading the division after 8 games lol. Then to top it all off, we have 3 straight home games so I think we're in good shape right now.
That's why people need to stop overreacting to every single thing that happens. Right now fans are screaming out of desperation in Packersland, but things can change in a heartbeat. It took New Orleans all of 5 days to go from the laughing stock of the league to a favorite to make the playoffs.

jw24

But for the Saints, they had a bye week before their Detroit loss and three of their first four games were on the road so that bye week for a struggling team can really be helpful. Even though they ended up losing to the Lions, they bounced back against the Packers and Panthers. As of now, the Bucs game is probably their turning point game if they win the division because they were on the ropes and they would've been 1-4 before the bye. For the Saints' benefit, 5 out of the last 8 games are at home. And also, it also helps that the other teams aren't dominant either. Atlanta can't win away from home, Carolina is too inconsistent and Tampa has no offense and has also laid eggs on defense.

Nemo14

Patriots-Broncos game should be interesting this afternoon. it's very very windy here today, which should really make a difference in strategies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom