Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party to be updated later this year

aladdin2007

While good fun entertainment gets cut at Epcot they "update" and keep this horror. Yes, I know, only one opinion. They did upgrade the speakers I hear so the bad music should be more annoying.

agree, if it had to be kept (which I dont understand why either), move it to the studios once the frozen mess is over. They can cut everything else except this it seems like. it makes main street impossible and blaring.

tl77

MiSiDaPi is supposed to premiere early October.

Thanks, I thought it was Oct but wasn't sure... they keep doing this with that darn calendar though, if they move something or change the name slightly they just drop it from the calendar until the new thing debuts. A few months ago they moved the Tinker Bell M&G and people were freaking out because it wasn't on the calendar anymore and thought it was gone forever... Since they make you book everything months in advance now, you'd think they would find a way of keeping the calendar your supposed to use to book things a little more accurate

wdwfan22

While good fun entertainment gets cut at Epcot they "update" and keep this horror. Yes, I know, only one opinion. They did upgrade the speakers I hear so the bad music should be more annoying.

Yes because this is a Disney dance party on wheels. With crapy choreography, a loud mouth DJ and the Disney characters!! I know some people enjoy this but this has to be one of the worst entertainment productions at Disney.

note2001

Yes because this is a Disney dance party on wheels. With crapy choreography, a loud mouth DJ and the Disney characters!! I know some people enjoy this but this has to be one of the worst entertainment productions at Disney.

I'll agree with you, but I think there are many 4 year old kids who would like to kick you in the shin for even thinking that.

I'm sure Disney has yet to reveal their absolute worst entertainment production. :cautious:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
They did upgrade the speakers I hear so the bad music should be more annoying.
As a former Pixie Duster turned Uni-Lover/Globe Trotter/Com Guzzler/Pott Head/Quality Theme Park Enthusiast (or whatever the Uni version of Pixie Duster is), I will admit that this is one area that Uni needs MAJOR work at to catch up with a McDonald's Play Place, let alone WDW. Their speakers, tech, and a lot of the music choices, are just OFFENSIVELY low-quality.
I'm sure Disney has yet to reveal their absolute worst entertainment production. :cautious:
Stitch's Tomorrowland Show?

Last edited:

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
MISICI is obviously in the middle of its transition, as Genie and Sebastion are the only character floats being used (besides the "DJ"). It's a pretty sparse production right now. They also didn't do the character reveal in the Hub. They were already atop the floats when they came down Main St.

asialeigh

MISICI is obviously in the middle of its transition, as Genie and Sebastion are the only character floats being used (besides the "DJ"). It's a pretty sparse production right now. They also didn't do the character reveal in the Hub. They were already atop the floats when they came down Main St.

They often do this when it's quite hot outside. It's not that out of the ordinary.

Next Big Thing

Apparently there was new video screens installed along side the floats:

ByjGVOLCUAAyhav.jpg

WDWFantasmicFan

Debuting October 3rd. Yes - screens on either side of floats. Expected to be something related to MM+ and MagicBands. Possibly showing the people watching who are celebrating?

Matt_Black

I'm fine with that as long as they don't have a camera panning the crowd and calling people out in the audience to do something ya know (kinda like Monster's Inc Laugh Floor) - some people just want to enjoy it without worrying about stuff like that

Yes, how dare they try to get people to join in and have fun! Where do they think they are, Walt Disney World?!?

wogwog

Debuting October 3rd. Yes - screens on either side of floats. Expected to be something related to MM+ and MagicBands. Possibly showing the people watching who are celebrating?
If it involves MM plastic band folks not all of them will be watching. Many will have their face in a phone trying to figure out a fast pass. But at least the new float versions are so much better themed to Main St. :depressed:

jrh1985

Are they keep
Apparently there was new video screens installed along side the floats:

ByjGVOLCUAAyhav.jpg
Are they keeping the Presents look?? I thought they were remodeling all the floats? Or, is this a work in progress? Or, did I miss something?
BTW, MISICI is still on MK's Official Website Calendar for all of OCT as well as all this week on wdwent.com so any concrete info that this will open on the 3rd? Is it in the Times Guide?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom