Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party to be updated later this year

jrh1985

Tonight's Oct. 1st(Happy Birthday WDW, MK and EPCOT!!)Any more news on the 3rd?? Still not on Parks Blog or disneyworld.com.

The name is still changing right???

culturenthrills

Yeah, the debut has been delayed. The screens are to show pictures people either send in or they are gonna use a hashtag , you know to show their DisneySide. Not sure of all the specifics but there will be a tech who has to go through the pics before they appear on the floats. So I think they are having issues with the tech for this.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Yes, how dare they try to get people to join in and have fun! Where do they think they are, Walt Disney World?!?
I don't pay Disney prices to see crowd sourced entertainment. This parade and their god awful attempts as flashmob-like activities just make my skin crawl.

There is a huge different between something like Jedi Academy.. and having the crowd take place of the actual parade.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I don't pay Disney prices to see crowd sourced entertainment. This parade and their god awful attempts as flashmob-like activities just make my skin crawl.

There is a huge different between something like Jedi Academy.. and having the crowd take place of the actual parade.

It's not a "parade" It's a "street party"!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yeah, the debut has been delayed. The screens are to show pictures people either send in or they are gonna use a hashtag , you know to show their DisneySide. Not sure of all the specifics but there will be a tech who has to go through the pics before they appear on the floats. So I think they are having issues with the tech for this.
Just like MMY? Look how that turned out.

Next Big Thing

I don't even consider it a parade though. FoF is the parade. I consider this as what I would classify as "Hub Entertainment". MiSiCi has never been a true parade, not even to the level of what Block Party Bash was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom