Mine Ride Construction Update

LostPrincessKarleigh

Yeah, I am really excited about the interactive sorting game. I think that will be a big hit. :D I just hope this ride doesn't end up like The Little Mermaid ride. Queue is awesome and the ride is...lackluster (to be kind.):hilarious:

MOXOMUMD

There is a casting company in Orlando that constantly has calls for this sort of stuff (TV shows, commercials,etc). They posted it the day before (it's usually very short notice) and I would have gone but I can only do stuff like that on the weekends.
That is an awesome opportunity to have.

Bugdozer

son is there now said there is a crew still installing railings and painting them right now

from my son:

new stroller area opened;
BmEj4QuIEAAN5z4.jpg:large

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I REALLY like the light posts, that look like trees that have been converted using an Ox yoke with some lanterns. Like, that is a fantastic detail to me. I don't know why that is grabbing me so much, but it REALLY is.

aladdin2007

Yeah, I am really excited about the interactive sorting game. I think that will be a big hit. :D I just hope this ride doesn't end up like The Little Mermaid ride. Queue is awesome and the ride is...lackluster (to be kind.):hilarious:

I was just thinking that after seeing the Queue pics. Theres not really any figures or scenes of any kind outside the one or two indoor show scenes right? Just trees.

Last edited:

doctornick

I'm dying to see that cottage scene.

Yes, I am as well. The fact that it has been such a tightly guarded secret nakes me extremely curious about it, such that I think it will be a fantastic wel done show scene and Disney wants to wow people with it or it is just so minimal that they don't see the point in mentioning it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom