Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Picked up for next Fall

stevehousse

No one has stated this and its just a small theory but could this show actually be a prequel to before the Avengers were assembled and Agent Coulsen's death???

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
I'm eager to see what this show has in store. I hope it gets big to the point where they can consider some MCU cameos.

erasure fan1

I thought the first episode was pretty good. I will be curious to see where they go with things. I do hope we see some cameos from some of the avengers later on.

Darth Sidious

I thought the first episode was pretty good. I will be curious to see where they go with things. I do hope we see some cameos from some of the avengers later on.

Agreed. I also want to see some lesser characters worked into the show, as well as some new characters that can grow with the show.

bsiev1977

First episode spoilers follow.......

So, Coulson believes that after his encounter with Loki that he was revived after only a few seconds, and that Nick Fury faked his death to rally the Avengers.

But, the conversation between Maria Hill and that doctor makes it clear that the truth is more complicated.

The doctor says, "He really believes he was in Tahiti?"
And Hill says something like, " he can never know the truth."

What will the superheroish truth be? Is Coulson a clone? Was he resurrected by the Tesseract, or some such thing? Is he an android?

bsiev1977

As much as I'd like to see them, I don't think the avengers are supposed to appear. Everything I've read about the show says that they are keeping the show pretty separate from the films, aside from the obvious references and such that we saw in episode one.

Sped2424

Gosh what a great episode, full of everything a superhero show needs, wit, humor, and some serious action and some great characters. Joss whedon sure knows how to make a great show. Gotta say I love the character Skye she definitely had some great lines, and I forget his name but the sniper of the team was also a real treat. I am looking forward to finding out more about Melinda May and what caused her Moat syndrome. Overall really excited for the rest of the season.

Darth Sidious

Gosh what a great episode, full of everything a superhero show needs, wit, humor, and some serious action and some great characters. Joss whedon sure knows how to make a great show. Gotta say I love the character Skye she definitely had some great lines, and I forget his name but the sniper of the team was also a real treat. I am looking forward to finding out more about Melinda May and what caused her Moat syndrome. Overall really excited for the rest of the season.

The opening fight with Ward and the henchmen was great. The wittiness was the same humor Marvel is known for and it was awesome. I laughed when Coulson said sorry there was a dark corner and the opportunity presented itself. Lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I really enjoyed the first episode and this will definitely be on my watch list for the season, although I am not sure which show I won't watch to make time for this one. I was glad the Joss Whedon sense of humor was in there, for example the introduction of Coulson was classic Joss. I also like playing "spot the Joss alumni" since he really likes to use people from this previous shows.

Darth Sidious

Here is a great interview that reveals more about the show and where it is headed, what they are open to doing and what they can and can't do.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agents-shield-eps-expectations-lessons-631719

It is important to note that nothing from outside the Marvel Cinematic Universe will make the show, alba Spider Man and the X-Men. However, everything else is possible and some parties have already expressed interest like Samuel Jackson who plays Nick Fury in the MCU.

Oh and apparently Episode 2 is better than 1.

erasure fan1

As much as I'd like to see them, I don't think the avengers are supposed to appear. Everything I've read about the show says that they are keeping the show pretty separate from the films, aside from the obvious references and such that we saw in episode one.
That could very well be but I just think you have to have them in at least a minor form from time to time. They shouldn't anchor the show around it but it would be a bit strange to never see any of them on a show about Shield. Fury, Barton and Romanoff especially would make total sense to see every once in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom