Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Picked up for next Fall

|Q|

I don't think they're goin for the LMD explanation. For Joss resurrections aren't a cheap trick. Actor Clark Gregg hinted that it will be an ongoing mistery of the season.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
You know, my brain exploded from overload of awesome just that this exists. And it was just starting to recover from the "Disney buys Lucasfilm and is making new Star Wars movies" news last year.

DocMcHulk

The more I think about it, the more I love the potential of this show. They can essential pull from the massive Marvel catalog of characters and have a super hero or villain of the week.

Bparso87

Should be pretty good! Wonder how many cameos we'll get?
From superheroes r villains already used in movies zero except from cuts of the movie. U might see characters government officials r stuff like that. No main character will go on tv. That is like have Chirstan bale going on arrow will not happen.

Mawg

I'm going to hate this. I'm telling myself this now because anything I like gets cancelled, Alcatraz...cancelled, Terra Nova...cancelled, Heroes...cancelled, Vegas....cancelled, Night Rider....Cancelled (Could probably agree with this one) but the list could go on and on. It gets to the point where I don't want to invest my time in any new shows as they will just get cancelled. So yep, I'm going to hate this and not watch it just for the rest of you who want to see it.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I'm going to hate this. I'm telling myself this now because anything I like gets cancelled, Alcatraz...cancelled, Terra Nova...cancelled, Heroes...cancelled, Vegas....cancelled, Night Rider....Cancelled (Could probably agree with this one) but the list could go on and on. It gets to the point where I don't want to invest my time in any new shows as they will just get cancelled. So yep, I'm going to hate this and not watch it just for the rest of you who want to see it.
I had the same feeling for a while with a few of my favorite shows. I barely ever let myself get invested in a show. Carnivale (HBO) did it to me, then I got way into a fun little show called Reaper that got the can. Community and Fringe were the ones I feared for most recently, and Fringe at least got a shortened "last" season to finish telling it's story. Community, well, I'll still watch, but it kind of died when Dan Harmon got the can.

Still, I think that with this series, with the muscle that Disney could put behind this thing, I have a feeling they'll stick with it long enough to be worth it.

Cosmic Commando

I had my heart broken when I watched the first season of LOST and then fell in love with all of the LOST clones that came out the next season... Surface, Threshold... I think there was one more. Never again would I get attached to a show so early in its run.

A silver lining of the SHIELD show, however, is that the network's parent company really, really wants it to succeed in a way that I think few other new shows have.

|Q|

Gonna bump this, cause it's goin to start in 20 days (can't wait)

I've watched some promos, and I've noticed... Skye, the incredibly good looking hacker, she doesn't have a surname... I don't think that they never gave her a surname, so, maybe, they didn't disclose it because it's a spoiler... I don't have a theory or anything based on *facts*, but I think it could be a cool revelation. So, I call it now, by the end of the season Skye could be a big bad ;)

Bparso87

Gonna bump this, cause it's goin to start in 20 days (can't wait)

I've watched some promos, and I've noticed... Skye, the incredibly good looking hacker, she doesn't have a surname... I don't think that they never gave her a surname, so, maybe, they didn't disclose it because it's a spoiler... I don't have a theory or anything based on *facts*, but I think it could be a cool revelation. So, I call it now, by the end of the season Skye could be a big bad ;)
Maybe they will make her like black widow and work for hydra. I hope it is a good show. I will be set watching this arrow and the walking dead

bsiev1977

yea it is. I hope this means that he will start to make appearances in the movies again.

I'm very curious how they will explain Coulson being alive, after the events in the Avengers.
Will it be as simple as that he never really died, or will it be something more......"superheroish"?

lazyboy97o

I'm very curious how they will explain Coulson being alive, after the events in the Avengers.
Will it be as simple as that he never really died, or will it be something more......"superheroish"?
I think that'll be part of what they use to string us along through at least the first season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom