Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Picked up for next Fall

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Here’s the official description below. Check out the official S.H.I.E.L.D. logo here.
Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson’s team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).

From Executive Producers Joss Whedon (“Marvel’s The Avengers,” ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer”); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” pilot co-writers (“Dollhouse,” “Dr.Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”); Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”); and Jeph Loeb (“Smallville,” “Lost,” “Heroes”) comes Marvel’s first TV series. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

942250_10151365687702035_118546710_n.jpg

Bparso87

I am very intrigued by this not sure how this can go. I am in love with arrow right now so superhero shows can work. Even the first couple years of smallville where good. My favorite all time show was the flash.

KeithVH

Meh. Howling Commandos they're not. Heaven forbid we need to be saved from the Skrulls by the likes of them. We've gone from Dum-Dum to this?<sigh>

Does anyone know just where this is in the timeline? Before or after Civil War?

bsiev1977

I like being able to get more of Agent Coulson.
"Phil? His first name is Agent."

Otherwise, am I being picky or does the plot of the series seem a bit like Fringe?

ThemeParks4Life

Meh. Howling Commandos they're not. Heaven forbid we need to be saved from the Skrulls by the likes of them. We've gone from Dum-Dum to this?<sigh>

Does anyone know just where this is in the timeline? Before or after Civil War?
It takes place around Thor: The Dark World. Iron Man 3 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier take place at the same time a year before Thor TDW. I assume Guardians of the Galaxy takes place in 2014.

|Q|

Can't wait. So THERE will be superpowers =)

I wonder if they'll use this as a backdoor to introduce inside the MCU all those characters and concepts they cannot use in the movies, like mutants and the word "mutant", adamantium, daily bugle, oscorp and so on.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I think I may have just wet myself with excitement.
I am glad I am not the only one with that reaction.
1) having more Agent Coulson in my entertainment weekly is going to be a great thing.
2) having something to fill the void left by Fringe is going to be a good thing.
3) looks like they are giving this thing a real budget.
4) I cannot wait for the Agent Coulson LMD explanation.
5) Don't touch Lola

KeithVH

Hmmmmmmmmm,
1) J. August Richards as Luke Cage? Uh-huh.
2) LMD's - yeah everyone will grok that
3) Will anyone but a true believer watch more than one episode?
4) Will this be good enough for true believers?
5) House of M's Wade Wilson as a recurring character

Really, they could have made this all about Phil with everyone else as a bit player and I would have been happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom