Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Picked up for next Fall

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wasn't impressed with the second episode, I preferred the first one. I really hate the explosive decompression trope, it's so in-accurate and so overused.

The Nick Fury cameo was cool, but my DVR changed the channel half way through the scene! Still need to see the rest of it.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I wasn't impressed with the second episode, I preferred the first one. I really hate the explosive decompression trope, it's so in-accurate and so overused.

The Nick Fury cameo was cool, but my DVR changed the channel half way through the scene! Still need to see the rest of it.

|Q|

I don't know, i REALLY want to like, but it feels someway generic.

But, what about the Hydra artifact found in the temple, they say that it has been there for 1500 years (in a 500 years old temple), but then the thing is never mentioned again. I wonder if it's sloppy writing or it foreshadows something... (just like Skye's missing name)

danlb_2000

Premium Member

But, what about the Hydra artifact found in the temple, they say that it has been there for 1500 years (in a 500 years old temple), but then the thing is never mentioned again. I wonder if it's sloppy writing or it foreshadows something... (just like Skye's missing name)

I thought they said that the artifact was 1500 years old, not that it had been there that long.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

They said the tesseract power was 1500 years old, but that it made it's way to Argentina from Germany after WWII, where the Germans attempted to build the tesseract power supply into a weapon that was eventually lost and wound up in the temple. Of course they said all that in about 12 seconds towards the end of the episode.

SAV

I have somewhat recently started watching the Superhero genre of films and went back and got caught up on The Iron Man, Hulk, X-men, etc movies. I absolutely LOVE this show. I don't know a lot of the backstories, but I don't think you need all of that. Some of it, for sure, but not all. I hope to see some more special appearances, but don't want things to revolve around those other characters.

The hole in the plane getting plugged by the raft was kinda lame, but it did reinforce the character teamwork aspect.

And Skye...so cute.

WDWmazprty

Yes, Skye is a hottie. The show is great for what it is. Its done on TV with a smaller budget than the movies and maybe a little cornier writing. But I enjoy the show.

Obi Walt Kenobi

So far so good and it looks like abc has decided to purchase a entire season so now I can stop worrying about getting too engaged and it getting canceled after the third episode. I have high hopes and I am very interested I the whole Coulson mystery.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So far so good and it looks like abc has decided to purchase a entire season so now I can stop worrying about getting too engaged and it getting canceled after the third episode. I have high hopes and I am very interested I the whole Coulson mystery.
I was relieved to hear that as well. The last thing we need is another Firefly.

WDWmazprty

[quot="SAV, post: 5751123, member: 53189"]Didn't really like episode #3 as much as the first 2.

That red dress...WOW!!![/quote]

Yes. I'm in love with Skye, she's so cute.

|Q|

I was relieved to hear that as well. The last thing we need is another Firefly.

I don't think that there's never been any chance of that happening. Besides the ratings (that are still good despite the big drop between first and second week), they sell this thing all over the world. And I think that they got 2 chinese leading ladies so they'll be able to sell this in china too.

Said this, i want MORE Hydra, MORE AIM and MORE Maggia, at least. Pretty pleaaaase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom