Family threatens lawsuit after snake bite at Disney Park

NiarrNDisney

I think this is really funny. Not making fun of you in any way because this is how a "normal" person would feel. But I am a scientist who studies gulls and other waterbirds, so I get attacked and pooped on by gulls all time. I love watching all the waterbirds at Disney. At Animal Kingdom I once saw a great egret (big, white heron) run off a lady eating a turkey leg at a picnic table. She was upset. I was amused ;)

The Ibis are little jerks especially around Frontierland and Flametree Barbecue! They will take the food right out of your hand!

NiarrNDisney

While at EPCOT, I was sitting near the lake of world showcase and a squierl jumped out of the bush onto my table and startled me. I dropped my fish and chips and the squierl proceeded to eat the ketchup of my fries literally right near my body. i suffer from aniexty and that did not help. can i sue? :)

Sorry not making fun! But who knew squirrels liked ketchup on their fries? :joyfull:

raymusiccity

Is this statue you speak of carved out of stone or is it cast from bronze?

He got it right ! :)

image.jpeg

Kristamouse

The Ibis are little jerks especially around Frontierland and Flametree Barbecue! They will take the food right out of your hand!
We had to stop my kids from offering their food to the birds on Tuesday! We live a somewhat rual life in Kentucky so the birds doesn't bother my kids at all. The hubs and I were bothered by them wasting thier food;)

Goofyque'

Well there's no real report.... and there has yet to be a filing in Orange County Court.
I wondered if he (Morgan) is just pfishing. There were so many elements that if he was actually informed would have been factual (The grandmother was in her late 80's or early 90's) Sounds more like he is trying to build a case for them first before they have even talked to him. Or working on developing a class action suit if enough people contact him with similar stories.

PhotoDave219

I wondered if he (Morgan) is just pfishing. There were so many elements that if he was actually informed would have been factual (The grandmother was in her late 80's or early 90's) Sounds more like he is trying to build a case for them first before they have even talked to him. Or working on developing a class action suit if enough people contact him with similar stories.

Thats EXACTLY what he's doing.

Goofyernmost

We had to stop my kids from offering their food to the birds on Tuesday! We live a somewhat rual life in Kentucky so the birds doesn't bother my kids at all. The hubs and I were bothered by them wasting thier food;)
That is not the reason why you shouldn't be allowing them to feed the birds. It becomes a place where the birds go to feed and they become quite aggressive about it. They can hurt small children and generally make a gigantic mess in the area the others have to clean up. It has nothing to do with being rural or urban, it is common sense and courtesy to your fellow guests and CM's.

Kristamouse

That is not the reason why you shouldn't be allowing them to feed the birds. It becomes a place where the birds go to feed and they become quite aggressive about it. They can hurt small children and generally make a gigantic mess in the area the others have to clean up. It has nothing to do with being rural or urban, it is common sense and courtesy to your fellow guests and CM's.
Did you miss the wink? I am well aware as to why not to feed animals...the comment about wasting food was a joke.
Smh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom