Family threatens lawsuit after snake bite at Disney Park

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Umm....WHAT

Morgan says the woman, who was in her late 80s or early 90s and in a wheelchair, was taken to the hospital a day later. He says she died two days after the boy was bitten.

So let me get this straight. The grandmother had a heart attack...IN THE PARK WHEN THIS HAPPENED....and the family continued to enjoy their day in the park after the boy had been treated...INCLUDING THE GRANDMOTHER? For one, who would allow someone in their 90s to be out in the Florida heat for an extended period of time? For 2, the lawyer damned himself AND the family by saying they waited THE DAY AFTER to get the grandmother checked out. Yeah, this is a scam and the family should be ashamed of themselves.

PhotoDave219

Umm....WHAT

So let me get this straight. The grandmother had a heart attack...IN THE PARK WHEN THIS HAPPENED....and the family continued to enjoy their day in the park after the boy had been treated...INCLUDING THE GRANDMOTHER? For one, who would allow someone in their 90s to be out in the Florida heat for an extended period of time? For 2, the lawyer damned himself AND the family by saying they waited THE DAY AFTER to get the grandmother checked out. Yeah, this is a scam and the family should be ashamed of themselves.

Lemmie find the right ferris bueller quote here....

Uh, yeah, sure, no I'd be happy to, yeah you, uh, you you just produce a corpse, and uh, I'll release Sloane. I wanna see this dead grandmother first hand.

disney4life2008

While at EPCOT, I was sitting near the lake of world showcase and a squierl jumped out of the bush onto my table and startled me. I dropped my fish and chips and the squierl proceeded to eat the ketchup of my fries literally right near my body. i suffer from aniexty and that did not help. can i sue? :)

disney4life2008

Well that explains everything. *sigh*

I love this part:

"If we can prove that there is negligence on the part of Disney for allowing this snake to be on its premises and that negligence was the proximate cause and legal cause of the grandmothers death, that is a more significant claim," Morgan said in a news conference Friday.

Yeah, the snake was out in the wild because Disney was negligent in reigning in nature... What's next? Suing because of a mosquito bite because Disney didn't put up a sign that read, "keep out?"

What I find more interesting in the video is the jumping people walking through the dates of animal kingdom. dare, i say that is staged lol. i go to animal kingdom often and usually what i see is people hot and tired from the walk from where they arrived to the gate lol

Rachel S1321

I'm curious as to what this family did after the son went to first aid and was treated. Did Grandma go on any rides that my be to intense for her? Very sad that she passed and I feel terrible for that family, but something seems off here.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Let's see... about 5-6 years ago, my wife and I popped over to AKL because my eldest son was thinking of vacationing there. He wanted us to report back on what we thought of it....

As we were walking back to the buss stop, I saw a poor harmless FL snake going across the walkway a good 20 FEET ahead of us - he was praying to not be stepped on :(. My wife is TERRIFIED of snakes - I stopped her, and pointed.

She JUMPED into my arms, shaking with fear. She didn't let go for three day :).

We did not sue :). Just me - if I even COMPLAINED about a snake in FL? I would have felt really stupid :).

fillerup

I've got a call in to Disney to offer to testify in their defense (for a fee of course).

I was the guy who smuggled the snake into AK that day in 2014. The snake - being non metallic of course, wasn't detected when I was wanded.

I'll keep you posted.

Skibum1970

I think this is really funny. Not making fun of you in any way because this is how a "normal" person would feel. But I am a scientist who studies gulls and other waterbirds, so I get attacked and pooped on by gulls all time. I love watching all the waterbirds at Disney. At Animal Kingdom I once saw a great egret (big, white heron) run off a lady eating a turkey leg at a picnic table. She was upset. I was amused ;)
I grew up raising geese and chickens. I didn't care so much about the bird running into me and it didn't scare me. However, I really dislike getting pooped on. Especially by seagulls. They're rats with wings.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You can tell by looking at the bite if the snake was venomous or non venomous.
Fang Marks. Non venomous snakes don't have fangs.
All of the venomous species of snakes in North America are vipers, with the exception of coral snakes.
Vipers leave two distinct fang marks.
Coral snakes are rear fanged, and need to bite and chew to inject venom. But coral snakes are distinct looking and would never be up in a tree. You would need to handle a coral snake to get it to bite you.
This is beyond silly. Are we supposed to believe people from Alabama are unfamiliar with snakes?
(I myself saw a Rat Snake of some type in AK, and a dead Milk Snake in Magic Kingdom.)
Good thing these people didn't see an alligator near Splash Mountain, or heaven help us - an Anole!
One thing that struck me as inconsistent was that they said the snake wrapped around the boys leg...but he was bitten on the finger.

Perhaps he was playing with the snake?

Perhaps they brought the snake with them. Perhaps it was a conspiracy to milk Disney but then something went horribly wrong when Grandma died. Perhaps that was part of the plan to collect her inheritance.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya'.

tongaloosh

While at EPCOT, I was sitting near the lake of world showcase and a squierl jumped out of the bush onto my table and startled me. I dropped my fish and chips and the squierl proceeded to eat the ketchup of my fries literally right near my body. i suffer from aniexty and that did not help. can i sue? :)
tumblr_ll8yjeAUXN1qbyseko1_400.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom