Family threatens lawsuit after snake bite at Disney Park

Goofyernmost

Ditto; not a fan at all. Sadly I have too many of them here in my New Jersey back yard
I've lived in North Carolina for five years now. I have seen one small grass snake since I have been here, however, I am constantly being regaled with stories of how everyone has encountered a Copperhead. :jawdrop: It's never any other type, just Copperhead's. Me thinks that people around here just call every snake a Copperhead. :joyfull:

PhotoDave219

I've lived in North Carolina for five years now. I have seen one small grass snake since I have been here, however, I am constantly being regaled with stories of how everyone has encountered a Copperhead. :jawdrop: It's never any other type, just Copperhead's. Me thinks that people around here just call every snake a Copperhead. :joyfull:

When I lived in florida, I saw a small rattlesnake crawl thru the backyard the day we moved in. It did not come back as it wanted nothing to do with us.

Later I saw a six-foot rattlesnake that had been hit by a car. It was.... well it didnt get out of the way in time.

dstrawn9889

When I lived in florida, I saw a small rattlesnake crawl thru the backyard the day we moved in. It did not come back as it wanted nothing to do with us.

Later I saw a six-foot rattlesnake that had been hit by a car. It was.... well it didnt get out of the way in time.
so whomever reads this will have an image stuck in their head....
a question
="so was it like flat in spots or squeezed out like a toothpaste tube?"

DisneyGigi

If you ever encounter a real Copperhead, you will know it. There are no other snake that looks like them. Some people may mistake brown Garter snakes for them but not if they ever met a real one. NC has rattlesnakes too but a copperhead will strike at nothing whereas a Rattle snake will warn you first. I personally hate all snakes but swear I would rather walk up on a rattlesnake before a Copperhead!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom