Family threatens lawsuit after snake bite at Disney Park

Daniel Johnson

My only wild animal encounter was with a crow... On the bridge to big thunder. I had just opened a pop tart. He swooped in and yanked it right out of my hand...a lovely young lady tried to console me until my wife informed her I was "stupid" for letting the bird take the last pop tart and I was just being a "baby"
At least a couple vacations worth of emotional distress there...for me and the crow. The pop tart was birthday cake flavor. I bet he wanted to give it back when he realised.

tribbleorlfl

Post the link?
http://www.clickorlando.com/theme-p...-at-animal-kingdom-causing-grandmothers-death

For those that don't know, his daddy (and senior partner at his law firm) is one of the most litigious, borderline ambulance-chaser attorneys in Orlando. Looks like he's following suit. In his press conference, he was asked if this happened anywhere but Disney, would be take the case. "No." In other wors, he knows this case is without merit and is as ridiculous as most of us think it is; he's just hoping to exrhort some cash out of The Mouse in a settlement. Scum.

rob0519

http://www.clickorlando.com/theme-p...-at-animal-kingdom-causing-grandmothers-death

For those that don't know, his daddy (and senior partner at his law firm) is one of the most litigious, borderline ambulance-chaser attorneys in Orlando. Looks like he's following suit. In his press conference, he was asked if this happened anywhere but Disney, would be take the case. "No." In other wors, he knows this case is without merit and is as ridiculous as most of us think it is; he's just hoping to exrhort some cash out of The Mouse in a settlement. Scum.

Thanks.

BoarderPhreak

Well that explains everything. *sigh*

I love this part:

"If we can prove that there is negligence on the part of Disney for allowing this snake to be on its premises and that negligence was the proximate cause and legal cause of the grandmothers death, that is a more significant claim," Morgan said in a news conference Friday.

Yeah, the snake was out in the wild because Disney was negligent in reigning in nature... What's next? Suing because of a mosquito bite because Disney didn't put up a sign that read, "keep out?"

Cagey

I did have a run-in with a stupid sea gull at the Magic Kingdom. I was walking while it was panning for bread. It kept getting in my way until finally it took off. When it did, it flew into my chest and continued flying and climbing me like I was some kind of mobile tree. It cleared my head and took off without so much as a "by your leave". I was buffeted by the wings and worried that the gull was going to poop on me. Stupid gull. Just kept yelling, "Mine, Mine, Mine" the whole time.

I think this is really funny. Not making fun of you in any way because this is how a "normal" person would feel. But I am a scientist who studies gulls and other waterbirds, so I get attacked and pooped on by gulls all time. I love watching all the waterbirds at Disney. At Animal Kingdom I once saw a great egret (big, white heron) run off a lady eating a turkey leg at a picnic table. She was upset. I was amused ;)

PhotoDave219

I think this is really funny. Not making fun of you in any way because this is how a "normal" person would feel. But I am a scientist who studies gulls and other waterbirds, so I get attacked and pooped on by gulls all time. I love watching all the waterbirds at Disney. At Animal Kingdom I once saw a great egret (big, white heron) run off a lady eating a turkey leg at a picnic table. She was upset. I was amused ;)

Then you would have LOVED the pathway towards Camp Minnie-Mickey towards Dusk....

Cagey

So heart disease is a chronic condition. I'm not making light of grandma's death in any way, but is Disney responsible for her lifetime of poor diet/lack of exercise/other risk factors? I think not....

AEfx

My only wild animal encounter was with a crow... On the bridge to big thunder. I had just opened a pop tart. He swooped in and yanked it right out of my hand...a lovely young lady tried to console me until my wife informed her I was "stupid" for letting the bird take the last pop tart and I was just being a "baby"

That actually was a trained crow. Disney uses them to confiscate non-Disney food items brought into the park.

Jon81uk

At least a couple vacations worth of emotional distress there...for me and the crow. The pop tart was birthday cake flavor. I bet he wanted to give it back when he realised.

How did you get the toaster past security?

shipley731

Original Poster
So my husband & I were at AK today & a "wild duck" flew over us & pooped on my husband & in his almost finished beer. How much do you think that's worth?

(I kid. The incident really happened, but we just laughed about it, my husband cleaned up the mess & went and got another beverage.)

On a separate note, I have to endure endless Morgan & Morgan commercials living in Gainesville. I can't stand them & find that firm to be slimey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom