Characters from Big Hero 6 to appear for meet and greets at Walt Disney World this fall

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
He should be coming stateside soon.

10612760_10152330584392035_3887115656456467565_n.jpg

10678706_10152330584542035_848917766228636583_n.jpg

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Looks like Beymax will be popular, but an operational nightmare. That thing will get so dirty, be difficult to clean, and have so many technical issues... And that's just the stuff guests might notice. Apparently this character has managed to get certain unions up in arms as well...

Bolt

Looks like Beymax will be popular, but an operational nightmare. That thing will get so dirty, be difficult to clean, and have so many technical issues... And that's just the stuff guests might notice. Apparently this character has managed to get certain unions up in arms as well...
They use the mime everyday in the Festival of Fantasy parade. If it can walk a mile in a 100 degree weather, it can handle standing on carpet, walking 20 feet from the door, in air conditioning, with a character attendant.

raymusiccity

I don't get the union reference, but, white or lightly colored characters don't seem to be an issue.

Every time we've seen Donald at Chef Mickey's, his white feathers look spotless! He seems to be impervious to the jelly and pancake smeared hands of toddlers.

I'll bet that Beymax will have a pretty healthy layer of scotch guard, or some similar material to keep up his appearance. :)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
They use the mime everyday in the Festival of Fantasy parade. If it can walk a mile in a 100 degree weather, it can handle standing on carpet, walking 20 feet from the door, in air conditioning, with a character attendant.
Yes, but I don't THINK Ulf uses cameras and monitors to see, nor is he articulated. Also, he doesn't have thousands of kids approach him every day bearing permanent markers and pointy little pens...
I am curious to see how Hero Hamda will look. Hopefully not as bad as the Wreck It Ralph characters. I hope he will be a face character.
He is face. There would be no reason for him to be anywhere near the size of Ralph, anyways.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom