Characters from Big Hero 6 to appear for meet and greets at Walt Disney World this fall

Mike S

Guess that answers the question of whether Big Hero Six could be used in WDW or not. Unless this was decided upon before consulting Universal about it :cautious:

wdrive

I know this is probably still a bit early to tell but will the human (Hiro, I think?) be a face character or costume? Also does anyone know what their 'friends' heights will be?

Cmdr_Crimson

More like Wilbur & Lewis
lewiswilbur_.jpg

wdrive

Personally, I prefer when face characters are used for humans. But, I understand the make-up can be excessive. There's no reason someone like Wilbur couldn't have been Blue Fairy-ed into a real boy.

To be honest normally I'd prefer human characters to be face characters but I can understand it with the Meet the Robinsons characters. If Wilbur was a face character would many people actually notice that he was a character not just another guest? He's wearing pretty normal clothes and he's a normal human.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

To be honest normally I'd prefer human characters to be face characters but I can understand it with the Meet the Robinson's characters. If Wilbur was a face character would many people actually notice that he was a character not just another guest? He's wearing pretty normal clothes and he's a normal human.
Do normal humans have queues set up to meet them? I mean, other than @WDW1974.

Mike S

Someone on here mentioned seeing a Star Lord jacket backstage a week or 2 ago. If much rather meet Peter Quill than anyone from Big Hero 6.
I'd like to meet all the Guardians. Star Lord should be easy enough, Gamora and Drax a little less so due to the need for a lot of makeup and a guy big enough to fill the role, a costume for Groot similar to the Transformers at Uni and a living character animatronic of Rocket. Now THAT is a M&G I would wait in a big line for.

Tigger1988

I'd like to meet all the Guardians. Star Lord should be easy enough, Gamora and Drax a little less so due to the need for a lot of makeup and a guy big enough to fill the role, a costume for Groot similar to the Transformers at Uni and a living character animatronic of Rocket. Now THAT is a M&G I would wait in a big line for.
Exactly! I'd wait longer than I care to admit for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom