Big Brother 16

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Oh boy...colored buttons usually are never good...

julie.png

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Double eviction or Nfl Season opener...hmm tought choice.

After Nicole leaves though, it should get interesting. Hope fully
Unfortunately, no matter how annoyed I am with the season I am always addicted by this point and have to stay sharp for the home stretch! (plus, the Patriots aren't on until Sunday when I make chilli:hungry::p:D)

Although, if that new twist is anything like the "big twist" of the activity tracker bracelets, I will never put on the show again

afar28

So apparently the HG's already figured out it's going to be a double eviction, and they (by they I mean Derrick) decided that Christine is the next target. Kinda hoping she wins HoH now to at least make it interesting and MAYBE get out Frankie although she probably would just go for Vicoria..

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
So apparently the HG's already figured out it's going to be a double eviction, and they (by they I mean Derrick) decided that Christine is the next target. Kinda hoping she wins HoH now to at least make it interesting and MAYBE get out Frankie although she probably would just go for Vicoria..
I heard that too...and also that
Christine is going after Frankie. Kind of want Vic to win for once though, because like what are the odds, but she'd just do derricks dirty work.
Christine seems pretty fed up with the detonators, so maybe....just maybe...if she survives and becomes HoH I will be glued to all of the screens in my house:D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Is this group of HGs aware that at some point someone is going to have to make a move?! This isn't Team Bug Brother. There's only one winner and all the alliances in the world aren't going to help you if everyone left in the house with you is stronger.

The way things are headed I thibk Derrick and Victoria will be the final two. Victoria has done an excellent job of proving to be completely useless. Who wouldn't want to sit next to her at the finale? She's done nothing and no one in jury is going to hand her $500k. Looks like she can get $50k though by default.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
While this week is exempt, the only way we have an interesting rewinded week is if the veto is used...whoever has HoH (Cody, god forbid Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, or Victoria Derrick again), they would have to choose a replacement nominee from the alliance, and that is where their true colors will show, resulting in good TV. And a frustrated Frankie, as shown by the TA thing, is the best kind of Frankie(which will happen when he finds out the twist). I think the best scenerio is Cody winning HoH, putting up Victoria and then Frankie (with a 'how do you like it" manner), Victoria against all odds winning veto, and then him pitting up Beast Mode Cowboy, and then he will be very displeased.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom