Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

PUSH

Tony would be an amazing story if he won again, and I'd love to watch it happen. Sandra would be a great story, and it would be fun to see. But I'm torn on whether I'd rather her win or lose. JT I'm over. Never really cared for him in Tocantins like everyone else did. He was just kind of there. I think of the three, JT has the best chance to win again.

PUSH

Also, two winners I'd LOVE to see play a second time: Kim Spradlin and Natalie Anderson. Kim is my #3 all-time player. Natalie I think is a very underrated winner. She could come back and be a favorite of mine to take it all again.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Tony would be an amazing story if he won again, and I'd love to watch it happen. Sandra would be a great story, and it would be fun to see. But I'm torn on whether I'd rather her win or lose. JT I'm over. Never really cared for him in Tocantins like everyone else did. He was just kind of there. I think of the three, JT has the best chance to win again.
Tony - :hungover:.

(In case I haven't mentioned it a thousand times already!)

PUSH

Probst is not good at this picking the winner thing. He said he has the most confidence in Ciera to go all the way. ET Canada's host picked JT, Probst picked Ciera. The bet was the loser has to streak along the beach... we'll see if that actually happens.

PUSH

Sandra is playing an aggressive game this time. She says, "anyone but me", but so far she's driving the votes. She's never really been the leader before. I like her style this time, but I'm afraid she's peaking too early.

Tony is gone, so hopefully the story can shift from "fear of the past" into a new story for season 34. Too early to tell how it's going to go, but I'm intrigued. It's also been interesting to see unanimous votes (minus Sandra's throw away at Aubry) over the first two Tribals.

With a tribe swap next week, it will be interesting to see how the dynamics of the game shift.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well that was good fun.
Two people I really did not like ... buh-bye!

I am surprised that Ozzy is still as physically dominant as he is. He is a tremendous asset to have, and I am not one bit surprised that his tribe scored the chickens, snagged the building supplies, and won each of the first two challenges.

Mana were fools to evict Tony at this stage, although as we all recently learned, tribe mix-up next week means it may not matter. Guy was koo koo for Cocoa Puffs.

Cirie. Cirie. Cirie. That is all. Son #1's favourite all-time player. I have no idea why.

Varner was a disappointment. Need some catty confessionals dude; otherwise, you're just dead weight ... like Cirie.

Has Culpepper even arrived on the island? Pretty invisible for such a big guy.

More thoughts (that no one except @PUSH :hilarious: even cares about) after I read what Dalton Ross has to say.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ha! Just finished DR's recap. He also uses "Tony" and "koo koo for Cocoa Puffs" in the same sentence.

He just spells it wrong. :hilarious:

SAV

Well, that was a fun night. I wonder if Andrea watched this and smacked herself in the head for not seeing the Legacy Idol advantage? Oops.

I remembered not liking Sandra from the prior times on the show and after watching I this week, it reinforced that point. I can't stand her. And she is doing exactly what worked in the past and these people(except for Tony) aren't seeing it. With Tony gone, the game will be a little less exciting.

Ciera was an easy boot because nobody had really done anything to raise the ire of the tribe. At that point Tony was just being Tony and strength won out.

I love that they are already mixing them up. Need to keep it interesting and see how they all adapt.

I liked the old school start, but think they gave them too much food. There's plenty around that they can get with the water right there.

PUSH

Well, that was a fun night. I wonder if Andrea watched this and smacked herself in the head for not seeing the Legacy Idol advantage? Oops.

I remembered not liking Sandra from the prior times on the show and after watching I this week, it reinforced that point. I can't stand her. And she is doing exactly what worked in the past and these people(except for Tony) aren't seeing it. With Tony gone, the game will be a little less exciting.

Ciera was an easy boot because nobody had really done anything to raise the ire of the tribe. At that point Tony was just being Tony and strength won out.

I love that they are already mixing them up. Need to keep it interesting and see how they all adapt.

I liked the old school start, but think they gave them too much food. There's plenty around that they can get with the water right there.
Also... they arrived to their beach via stairs?! What season of Survivor has afforded the tribe a set of stairs?!

flynnibus

Premium Member
First episode was good IMO. I like that everyone is a vet and I liked the big tribes. But it sounds like they may be going down to 3 next week :/

Its funny when you see some of these people age vs prior shows.. especially the younger ones that finally grow up a bit. But with so many seasons.. I probably forget 90% of the cast :)

artvandelay

First episode was good IMO. I like that everyone is a vet and I liked the big tribes. But it sounds like they may be going down to 3 next week :/

Its funny when you see some of these people age vs prior shows.. especially the younger ones that finally grow up a bit. But with so many seasons.. I probably forget 90% of the cast :)
They are going to 3 tribes next week.

NYwdwfan

Beautiful location. Great cast. Lots of fun to watch.

Have you all watched since season1 episode1? When did you start??

I started watching with a few episodes left in the first season. A guy in my office was watching it every week and kept talking about it so I decided to check it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom