Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

PUSH

My top 5 Survivors all-time.

1. Parvati- IMO should be the 2 time winner
2. Boston Rob- IMO should be a 2 time winner
3. Kim- Flawless in One World, perfect blend of smarts, physicality, charm and beauty
4. Sandra- Two time winner, so she deserves a lot of credit. Didn't think she should have won the 2nd time around, which is why she's behind the top 3.
5. Tony- Great winner. He back stabbed everyone, but still got people to like him enough to not vote for Woo, who was incredibly likable.

NYwdwfan

My top 5 Survivors all-time.

1. Parvati- IMO should be the 2 time winner
2. Boston Rob- IMO should be a 2 time winner
3. Kim- Flawless in One World, perfect blend of smarts, physicality, charm and beauty
4. Sandra- Two time winner, so she deserves a lot of credit. Didn't think she should have won the 2nd time around, which is why she's behind the top 3.
5. Tony- Great winner. He back stabbed everyone, but still got people to like him enough to not vote for Woo, who was incredibly likable.
Have you seen Woo in commercials yet? He's in at least 3 that I have seen - two for MasterPass and one for some NBA thing coming up.

PUSH

Super excited for Game Changers - even though I'm not sold on the name at all. My list of here castaways will finish, which will be totally wrong.

20. Tony
19. Sandra
18. Jeff
17. Zeke
16. Aubry
15. Debbie
14. Caleb
13. Ozzy
12. Tai
11. Ciera
10. Troyzan
9. Michaela
8. Sarah
7. JT
6. Cirie
5. Hali
4. Malcolm
2nd Runner-up: Brad
Runner-up: Sierra
Winner: Andrea

PUSH

It airs earlier in other time zones? I thought prime time was always 8-11 for network shows! Learned something new today!

:hilarious:

Reminds me of that "US according to NYer" map that circulated a while back.
7pm is prime time for me! Did you think I had to wait an hour after you to watch Survivor? You know I always have in-depth analysis 15 seconds after it concludes! :hilarious:

PUSH

Pumped for tonight! As always, please don't view this thread until you've watched the episode, so we can all discuss without worrying about spoilers. And watch out for that sneaky @JenniferS with her spoiler nonsense. ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Pumped for tonight! As always, please don't view this thread until you've watched the episode, so we can all discuss without worrying about spoilers. And watch out for that sneaky @JenniferS with her spoiler nonsense. ;)
And a big, big thank you for the reminder.
I swear, no-carb brain is worse than pregnancy brain.

No spoilers from me. I'm not that kind of girl.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You wouldn't want to miss your favorite player, Tony, take home his second crown.
IMG_1759.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Tony has a tough road. He'd be one of the top 3 people I'd keep an eye on. Him, Sandra and Cirie. Ciera is up there, too.
All four of them can take a hike tonight. I wouldn't mind.

I am, prior to viewing the first episode, pro Team Caleb, Varner, JT, Andrea, or Tai.

RMichael21

Original Poster
I'd love to see Andrea win tbh, she seems like an extremely well-rounded player that's learned from her mistakes.

PUSH

All four of them can take a hike tonight. I wouldn't mind.

I am, prior to viewing the first episode, pro Team Caleb, Varner, JT, Andrea, or Tai.
I'm team Andrea. I really enjoy her game. She's a charming schemer. A lesser Parvati, if you will. I think she can either go deep or be a quick boot.

Not a Caleb fan based on pre-game interviews. He has bashed Sandra for not being a game changer, yet he thinks he is even though he has never been to a Tribal Council. IMO Caleb, Sierra and Hali are the 3 least deserving to be here based on the theme. However, I really do think Hali could turn around and pull a Parvati/Kelley Wentworth turnaround from being virtually unknown to a legitimate threat. Hali knows she didn't do anything in her first game, much like Parvati and Wentworth after their first times. Based on her interviews, she seems to have a good self-awareness about her that is crucial in Survivor. Perception is reality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom