Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

PUSH

Caleb the game changer... that tribe swap turned out to be the worst tribe of game changers ever. None of them changed the game. Brad was the most likable one, oddly enough, tonight. I think he could play a big role in this season. I think he got a bad edit in BvW, because of Candice.

They showed a lot more survival aspects, as this season of game changers has been very old-school so far. Going with alliances and majorities. The goat thing was fun to watch, and I'm happy they let the goats go. The producers were probably devastated that Tai wasn't on the tribe when that happened.

Troyzan's idol find was exciting. Surprised he didn't shout, "THIS IS MY IDOL!" when he found it.

Jeff said the first episode or two he was surprised with how laid back everyone is because nobody wanted to make the first move, so hopefully it starts to pick up soon. A nice flashback to old school Survivor, though.

NYwdwfan

Caleb the game changer... that tribe swap turned out to be the worst tribe of game changers ever. None of them changed the game. Brad was the most likable one, oddly enough, tonight. I think he could play a big role in this season. I think he got a bad edit in BvW, because of Candice.

They showed a lot more survival aspects, as this season of game changers has been very old-school so far. Going with alliances and majorities. The goat thing was fun to watch, and I'm happy they let the goats go. The producers were probably devastated that Tai wasn't on the tribe when that happened.

Troyzan's idol find was exciting. Surprised he didn't shout, "THIS IS MY IDOL!" when he found it.

Jeff said the first episode or two he was surprised with how laid back everyone is because nobody wanted to make the first move, so hopefully it starts to pick up soon. A nice flashback to old school Survivor, though.
Jeff had 2 trays of wrapped buffs - was one for each tribe to ensure a lopsided outcome on the new tribes? I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed he was "presenting" the trays to each tribe.

SAV

I hope they have another "Drop your buffs" in the next couple of weeks. I do like the split into 3 tribes, but the 2 are so imbalanced.

Nice work by Troyzan to get the clue and the idol. There wasn't a better way to do it. Hopefully he uses it to mess up the majority's plan in the next week or 2. Tai is going to be heartbroken when his chickens are dinner.

And another reason to not like Sandra with her take on the goats. She has no heart and I hope the rest of the tribe now really sees that and takes her out. I can't stand her.

These 1 hour episodes aren't enough. I wish they had an extended version available on-line.

PUSH

Jeff had 2 trays of wrapped buffs - was one for each tribe to ensure a lopsided outcome on the new tribes? I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed he was "presenting" the trays to each tribe.
I caught that, too. I don't know why they'd want lopsided tribes, though. It just makes for less dramatic votes. They'd want even tribes with the new tie vote rule. Maybe it just happened.

PUSH

I did a simulation on BrantSteele for 3 tribes: Winners vs Runners-Up vs Jury

Winners: Tony (Cagayan), Kim (One World), Natalie (San Juan del Sur), Sophie (South Pacific), Earl (Fiji), Yul (Cook Islands)

Runners-Up: Spencer (Cambodia), Carolyn (Worlds Apart), Amanda (China and Micronesia), Gervase (Blood vs Water), Russell (Samoa and Heroes vs Villains), Aubry (Koah Rong)

Jury: Malcolm (Philippines and Caramoan), Jerri (Australia and Heroes vs Villains), Michael Snow (Caramoan), Kelley Wentworth (Cambodia), Cydney (Kaoh Rong), LJ (Cagayan)

If this season ever happens and you want to place bets, this is how it will go down:

18. Aubry (rock draw)
17. Amanda
16. Carolyn
15. Yul
14. Michael
13. Malcolm
12. Russell
11. Sophie
10. Earl
9. Gervase
8. Natalie
7. Tony
6. Kim
5. Spencer
4. LJ
T-2. Jerri (1 vote)
T-2. Cydney (1 vote)
Winner: Kelley Wentworth (5 votes)

Just so you know...

NYwdwfan

I did a simulation on BrantSteele for 3 tribes: Winners vs Runners-Up vs Jury

Winners: Tony (Cagayan), Kim (One World), Natalie (San Juan del Sur), Sophie (South Pacific), Earl (Fiji), Yul (Cook Islands)

Runners-Up: Spencer (Cambodia), Carolyn (Worlds Apart), Amanda (China and Micronesia), Gervase (Blood vs Water), Russell (Samoa and Heroes vs Villains), Aubry (Koah Rong)

Jury: Malcolm (Philippines and Caramoan), Jerri (Australia and Heroes vs Villains), Michael Snow (Caramoan), Kelley Wentworth (Cambodia), Cydney (Kaoh Rong), LJ (Cagayan)

If this season ever happens and you want to place bets, this is how it will go down:

18. Aubry (rock draw)
17. Amanda
16. Carolyn
15. Yul
14. Michael
13. Malcolm
12. Russell
11. Sophie
10. Earl
9. Gervase
8. Natalie
7. Tony
6. Kim
5. Spencer
4. LJ
T-2. Jerri (1 vote)
T-2. Cydney (1 vote)
Winner: Kelley Wentworth (5 votes)

Just so you know...
They really need to give us Survivor twice a week.

PUSH

Should be a crazy Tribal Council tomorrow night. There's a twist that's never been done before.

Apparently two tribes are going to Tribal Council and voting out ONE castaway. Does that mean anyone from the two tribes is free game? Will it just be the third tribe who's vulnerable? Will they be told before they arrive at Tribal? The previews have Jeff left speechless, and it's supposed to be an instant classic TC. I'm excited to see what will happen!

PUSH

What the hell just happened? Great play by Tai. I'm actually happy Sierra stayed, as I think she has a lot of game compared to what we saw in Worlds Apart. I just wish the votes would have gone to Tai or Debbie. I'm also not sure if I like how that crazy twist resulted in one of the biggest players leaving the game so early. Malcolm is a good player, and he's fun to watch. Sad we lose him so early. But on the other hand, I would have been sad if most of these players were voted out.

Hands down one of the craziest Tribal Councils ever. I don't think we've ever had people walking across the floor to talk to someone else privately. We for sure haven't had a player get up and vote without being prompted.

The aftermath of this vote should be intense. Creating distrust, when everybody really played how they said they were going to. All that really messed up the plans was Tai's idol.

I also really liking the way Hali is playing. She's making herself look like a non-threat, but her words are so powerful. I think she played that Tribal perfectly. I don't think she really had any intention of voting with the other tribe. I think it was all a play.

RMichael21

Original Poster
What the hell just happened? Great play by Tai. I'm actually happy Sierra stayed, as I think she has a lot of game compared to what we saw in Worlds Apart. I just wish the votes would have gone to Tai or Debbie. I'm also not sure if I like how that crazy twist resulted in one of the biggest players leaving the game so early. Malcolm is a good player, and he's fun to watch. Sad we lose him so early. But on the other hand, I would have been sad if most of these players were voted out.

Hands down one of the craziest Tribal Councils ever. I don't think we've ever had people walking across the floor to talk to someone else privately. We for sure haven't had a player get up and vote without being prompted.

The aftermath of this vote should be intense. Creating distrust, when everybody really played how they said they were going to. All that really messed up the plans was Tai's idol.

I also really liking the way Hali is playing. She's making herself look like a non-threat, but her words are so powerful. I think she played that Tribal perfectly. I don't think she really had any intention of voting with the other tribe. I think it was all a play.
Completely agree with all of your points. It was certainly a crazy episode.

Also, it looks like Debbie has a meltdown next episode so look forward to that!

PUSH

Completely agree with all of your points. It was certainly a crazy episode.

Also, it looks like Debbie has a meltdown next episode so look forward to that!
Wouldn't be surprised if we have one more vote and another tribe swap into 3 tribes of 5. One more vote to see the aftermath of this twist, then a swap to keep things mixed up.

We haven't seen much of the green tribe's players. Just Troyzan's idol, Ozzy's survival skills, and a little of Cirie's conflict with JT early on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom