Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

halltd

Timehop keeps reminding me of #HatWatch, so I figured I'd post up a comparison shot to show what a difference a year makes!

PS: Per bioreconstruct on Twitter, "center stage" is now gone so the "today" picture really is from today. :)

photo_collage.png

Donaldfan1934

Timehop keeps reminding me of #HatWatch, so I figured I'd post up a comparison shot to show what a difference a year makes!

PS: Per bioreconstruct on Twitter, "center stage" is now gone so the "today" picture really is from today. :)

photo_collage.png
It looks amazing. I grew up with the BAH and hold some nostalgia for it, but this new/old view looks much better than the BAH ever did. Now only if Disney just restored the MK hub with those beautiful trees. I'd love to see those again.

FigmentForver96

I was speaking with a client the other day who snapped at me for saying I was glad the hat was gone. LOL Seriously?!
Funny must be the weather or something, a guest snapped at me for saying witch-hazel. Anyway it is amazing the connection many people did have to the hat. I know my brother-in-law loved the hat, but his first trip was not until 2011 so he knew nothing different.

DisneyChik17

I was speaking with a client the other day who snapped at me for saying I was glad the hat was gone. LOL Seriously?!

I get that alllllll the time!

GUEST: "I want a ticket for 'The Hat Park'!"
ME: "Well, the hat is gone... thank goodness, but Hollywood Studios is still a lot of fun!"
GUEST: Some form of outrage over the hat being gone &^(@*&#^(*&^#$*_@#
ME: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

OliveMcFly

Funny must be the weather or something, a guest snapped at me for saying witch-hazel. Anyway it is amazing the connection many people did have to the hat. I know my brother-in-law loved the hat, but his first trip was not until 2011 so he knew nothing different.
I explain
I get that alllllll the time!

GUEST: "I want a ticket for 'The Hat Park'!"
ME: "Well, the hat is gone... thank goodness, but Hollywood Studios is still a lot of fun!"
GUEST: Some form of outrage over the hat being gone &^(@*&#^(*&^#$*_@#
ME: :banghead::banghead::banghead:
In the most professional way I explained that the park is called Hollywood Studios and the Chinese Theater is a Hollywood icon. I think that calmed her down. Ugh...some people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom