Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

R W B

I'm sure theirs pics buried in this thread somewhere I could find my answer to but it'd be great if someone could just answer this instead lol.

The old photo location (with the castle in the background) by the entrance of the Rose garden, is that completely gone?

GetAPaperBag

I'm sure theirs pics buried in this thread somewhere I could find my answer to but it'd be great if someone could just answer this instead lol.

The old photo location (with the castle in the background) by the entrance of the Rose garden, is that completely gone?

I believe it is. I haven't been since that part of the hub was finished, but it looked like that was going to be part of a walkway or garden but not exactly accessible. I actually chose that spot to propose last year for that reason.

R W B

I believe it is. I haven't been since that part of the hub was finished, but it looked like that was going to be part of a walkway or garden but not exactly accessible. I actually chose that spot to propose last year for that reason.
I purposed at that picture location 2 years ago before this HUB redesign was announced. Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the spot I choose most likely not lasting. Can't do anything about it now though lol.

jrlang1

Someone asked a few days, or weeks, ago about the lighting rigs on the new turrets. Here is a picture of the one on the far right turret during last night's Celebrate the Season
11202851_10206623274174621_7965548702906240240_n.jpg
11202851_10206623274174621_7965548702906240240_n.jpg

I know there are many light poles but at least these are retractable

Biff215

With a majority of the hub now complete, I'm interested to hear from anyone who has attended MVMCP and where the best locations now are for watching everything. I'm at least hoping it has created additional viewing areas for the parade, castle show, and fireworks.

bjm72385

Is it just perception, but the ramps seem narrower than before. Could be wrong, been a while since I've walked them.
It looks like they are narrower to me, but it's been a few years since I've been down them.

With a majority of the hub now complete, I'm interested to hear from anyone who has attended MVMCP and where the best locations now are for watching everything. I'm at least hoping it has created additional viewing areas for the parade, castle show, and fireworks.
I could use any feedback as well for when we are there in two weeks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom