2013 Star Wars Weekends dates announced

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Master Yoda, I thought I read during SWW, the sign up is in front of Indiana Jones. Could you please clarify? Shut the front door! $28 for each or is that the pair?

I saw it in the old sounds dangerous building where the sound booths were after you exited the theater. Either way, you pass Indy on the way to them so just keep an eye out and follow the signs and you should be good.

$28 is for both.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Pooh'sBuddy

Infront of the Epic Theater according to the guidemap.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/star...r-wars-weekends-may-24-26-guide-map/18706.htm
But best bet would be to follow Yodas advice and keep an eye out in both locations.

I saw it in the old sounds dangerous building where the sound booths were after you exited the theater. Either way, you pass Indy on the way to them so just keep an eye out and follow the signs and you should be good.

$28 is for both.

Thank you, both.

MOXOMUMD

$28 is for both.
It had been here in previous years so in essence you are correct. They may have moved it this year.

MOXOMUMD

Just make sure to have the boys with you and be at the park by 7 at the latest! Sign up before you do anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liking this multiple times! The key to accomplishing what you really want to do during SWW is get to whatever it is early.

Maybe not as early as 7, but soon after, and YES! sign up first thing, remembering Major Knowledge: "Walk swiftly, do not run!"

I would take the advice and plan to be there at 7 if your kids have their heart set on doing this. Remember the later you get in line the more people will be in front of you. Will you be getting autograph fastpasses?

Pooh'sBuddy

Liking this multiple times! The key to accomplishing what you really want to do during SWW is get to whatever it is early.

I would take the advice and plan to be there at 7 if your kids have their heart set on doing this. Remember the later you get in line the more people will be in front of you. Will you be getting autograph fastpasses?

No autograph fastpasses for us. Just the Jedi Training Academy, DS#1 wants to be in the parade, photos and autographs with the characters, Star Tours til we drop and the hubby's D-Tech-Me birthday surprise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom