2013 Star Wars Weekends dates announced

JawaLivin

Does anyone by chance know which if any of the LE items are sold out?
I know the Darth Vader/Luke "I am your father" pin was sold out on Sunday and the Stormtrooper "I had friends on that Death Star" was sold out by Saturday. The passholder black name badge was "Temporarily Unavailable" on Saturday. Sure hope they get some more in for this weekend.....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know the Darth Vader/Luke "I am your father" pin was sold out on Sunday and the Stormtrooper "I had friends on that Death Star" was sold out by Saturday. The passholder black name badge was "Temporarily Unavailable" on Saturday. Sure hope they get some more in for this weekend.....
Let us hope as I did want the pins. I really want the Chip and Dale plushes as I have every SWW plush ever released. I was thinking about the Salacious B. Crumb but the price was a bit off putting.

JawaLivin

Let us hope as I did want the pins. I really want the Chip and Dale plushes as I have every SWW plush ever released. I was thinking about the Salacious B. Crumb but the price was a bit off putting.
There were PLENTY of the Chip & Dale plushes, I thought the price for them was a little high as they only put the ewok garb on them, but they are really cute nonetheless. I did pick up the ROTJ Mickey with his blinking lighsaber (very cool) as the price was decent. I agree the Salacious Crumb is overpriced, but people were buying them up in droves last weekend. Hoping to go this weekend to pick up the Jabba/Salacious Vinylmation, hope it isn't sold out by Sunday when I can go...

Figgy1

Premium Member
There were PLENTY of the Chip & Dale plushes, I thought the price for them was a little high as they only put the ewok garb on them, but they are really cute nonetheless. I did pick up the ROTJ Mickey with his blinking lighsaber (very cool) as the price was decent. I agree the Salacious Crumb is overpriced, but people were buying them up in droves last weekend. Hoping to go this weekend to pick up the Jabba/Salacious Vinylmation, hope it isn't sold out by Sunday when I can go...
How much was Salacious Crumb? I really want one!!!!!!

Maerj

I am pretty sure he was $34.95 and was said to have a "limited quantity." They seemed to have a good stock of them and kept bringing more out of the back every time I was in Darth's Mall last weekend.

$35 for a life-size replica, limited edition of 1983, is actually a really good price, IMHO. The pics of it one their website looked pretty good, hope it looks that good in person.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I am pretty sure he was $34.95 and was said to have a "limited quantity." They seemed to have a good stock of them and kept bringing more out of the back every time I was in Darth's Mall last weekend.
THNX
$35 for a life-size replica, limited edition of 1983, is actually a really good price, IMHO. The pics of it one their website looked pretty good, hope it looks that good in person.
YEs me too!!!!!!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I thought he was $100. At $35 I'll snatch one in a heart beat. I also have my appointment set for having myself made into a Stormtrooper.

JawaLivin

They actually looked pretty good in person. Just double check the stamp on the bottom of the pillow before you buy it. One woman behind me in line was given one and the stamp was backwards :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom