2013 Star Wars Weekends dates announced

Figgy1

Premium Member
YEA!!!! We are already booked and will be there with bells and mouse ears on. Did I mention whoopie hooray Made my week. Christmas, New Years, and SWW dates it doesn't get much better especially when you are snowed in. I really like SWW but my ds & dh really love them. I booked my dates a while out and kept my fingers crossed now when I ask for help around the house I'll get it (just like before Christmas)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ashley Eckstein hosting again! Isn’t this at least the third year straight? If I were an actor I’d try hard to get even the smallest Star Wars gig. Then I could just make a living by making appearances at Star Wars events.
Ashley Eckstein and James Arnold Taylor have co hosted in 2011 and 2012 and she co-hosted with Jeremy Bulloch in 2010. She was a special guest in 2009.

She is a super class act, loves Star Wars as much as any fanboy, voices a main character on Clone Wars and IMHO is welcome to host SWW until the end of time.

Patricia Melton

Sometimes I really don't understand the MBAs who run TDO.

Star Wars Weekends are clearly a big deal.

There are no "Avatar Weekends" or any desire from the public for anything "Avatar-related".

And, yet, TDO is going to build an "Avatar Land" in the parks instead of a "Star Wars Land".

I will never, ever understand the decision makers at TDO.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
attachment.php

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Ashley Eckstein and James Arnold Taylor have co hosted in 2011 and 2012 and she co-hosted with Jeremy Bulloch in 2010. She was a special guest in 2009.

She is a super class act, loves Star Wars as much as any fanboy, voices a main character on Clone Wars and IMHO is welcome to host SWW until the end of time.

Ashley has really become a Star Wars spokesperson in recent years. She has been involved in a number of Star Wars related things besides Star Wars weekends and her role in Clone Wars.

She also does a voice in Sophia the First and her father was a Disney CM so she has a couple Disney connections.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ashley has really become a Star Wars spokesperson in recent years. She has been involved in a number of Star Wars related things besides Star Wars weekends and her role in Clone Wars.

She also does a voice in Sophia the First and her father was a Disney CM so she has a couple Disney connections.
I had heard she was a CM at one point. Any idea if there is any truth to that?

Mad Stitch

I have nothing against Ashley, she's great. I'd just like to see a little more variety is all I meant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom