Zootopia Coming March 2016

Cesar R M

already above 400 millions!
and only its second weekend!

speaking of animated stuff... Saw kung fu panda 3 finally (opened this weekend on my country)
It was fun, amazing visuals. But it feel weaker than the second movie.
And I wonder if this will be the final movie.

I mean.. Po is already above ShiFu in talent. whats next? he will rise above Ogway and pull a GoKu and fight gods?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/rhino-is-rhino-omg#.dy5p2pnp9

Rhino from American Gladiators played the Rhino, Officer McHorn in the film -

grid-cell-10051-1458125927-4.jpg
grid-cell-10051-1458125927-9.jpg

enhanced-7113-1458126902-1.jpg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Zootopia Surpasses the $500 Million Mark Worldwide

Walt Disney Animation Studios has announced that Zootopia will surpass the $500 million mark globally today heading into its third weekend in the U.S., China, and Russia and its debuts in Australia and Brazil. It’s the third consecutive Walt Disney Animation Studios release to reach this threshold following Frozen and Big Hero 6.

The film has earned $164 million domestically and $327 million internationally for a worldwide total of $491 million through March 17. In the U.S., the film has remained #1 through its first two weeks of release, dropping just 32% in its second weekend following its $75 million debut. Internationally, it’s already Disney’s biggest animated release ever in China, Russia, and Thailand. Major markets still to come include the UK on March 25 and Japan on April 23.

Yesterday, Zootopia earned $4.6 million domestically and $6.7 million internationally for a global total of $11.3 million for the day. Here are the international highlights by territory:

China $134.8M
France $24.3M
Russia $22.2M
Germany $15.9M
Korea $15.5M
Mexico $14.4M
Italy $11.7M
Spain $11.0M
Argentina $6.6M
Other $70.5M
Total $326.9M

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...00-million-mark-worldwide#fJqmB1h7RyM6eqCS.99

Inb4 all the threads REALLY ramp up asking why there isnt a plethora of rides and attractions dedicated to the movie cause it made money.

StarWarsGirl

It's my new favorite movie. I was surprised. Wasn't excited about it at all, but it blew me away. I've already seen it twice and I want to see it at least three more times. Disney really outdid themselves with this one.
I'm with you. I wasn't excited at all, but my friend really wanted to see it. Zootopia was the best surprise I've had in a while. I think it was better than Frozen, and I loved that movie. I saw it twice last week. There are only two other movies I've seen twice in theaters: Finding Nemo and Force Awakens.

Yert3

I'm with you. I wasn't excited at all, but my friend really wanted to see it. Zootopia was the best surprise I've had in a while. I think it was better than Frozen, and I loved that movie. I saw it twice last week. There are only two other movies I've seen twice in theaters: Finding Nemo and Force Awakens.
It really is something special. I just can't remember the last time I was this satisfied by a movie. I've liked the past few Disney animations, but I thought they were just ok. Zootopia is in my mind a masterpiece. I really can't think of one thing wrong about it. It just got everything perfect, and I think that's why it is so successful.

ForeverAnna

Movies come out so fast now. It used to be months and months after. Now, I actually owned Frozen while it was still in regular theaters. The same might happen with Zootopia. It will certainly still be in 2nd run.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom