Zootopia characters confirmed

brb1006

There's a difference.

Tokyo reusing a float is stripping it down to its basic elements and rebuilding it.
Walt Disney World reusing a float is bringing an old float out and attaching decorations to it. And that's if we're lucky.
The Barn float with Clara Cluck,the float that Olaf/Scrooge and the float with Kristoff (Formerly Chip and Dale) comes to mind since these floats have been in use since the late 70's (The Olaf/Scrooge float) and 80's (The float with Kristoff and Barn float). But the Barn float has been reused alot in the past.
mvmcp-102.JPG

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_25362.jpg

Kristoff-Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party-2015-from-yourfirstvisit.net_.jpg

wdrive

The Barn float with Clara Cluck,the float that Olaf/Scrooge and the float with Kristoff (Formerly Chip and Dale) comes to mind since these floats have been in use since the late 70's (The Olaf/Scrooge float) and 80's (The float with Kristoff and Barn float). But the Barn float has been reused alot in the past.
mvmcp-102.JPG

Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_25362.jpg

Kristoff-Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party-2015-from-yourfirstvisit.net_.jpg

The float used by Snow White and the Prince at Christmas is used regularly and has been for a long time.
Of course there's the good old Castle float too.

Cesar R M

New seasonal parades are on a three year schedule,Daytime parades in Tokyo are only for the 5 year anniversarys. And who says Tokyo doesn't reuse older floats, just because they don't look the same, dosn't mean they aren't the same float.
Thats the issue.. WDW's dont change..unless they fall apart.. see spectro.. or worse.. the darn castle float.

JSchnitz

Maybe with the recent law suit gaining some traction maybe Disney is trying to bury Zootopia right now? Otherwise I really don't understand why they would ignore such a successful film in this day in age?

brb1006

1mem7s.jpg

The same can go for pretty much any characters that aren't meetable at WDW, but meetable everywhere else.
On the other hand, with Baymax, Joy and Sadness, it's the same thing except this time WDW is Spongebob and Patrick, and everyone else is Squidward.
See what I'm saying?[/QUOTE]
Weren't Judy and Nick briefly meetable at Paris sometime last year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan H. Serowinski

MY EPIC RANT OF DISNEY KILLING OFF THEIR RUMORS ABOUT NICK AND JUDY MEETING AT EPCOT:
:mad: CURSE DISNEY FOR CLOSING THE ANIMATION BUILDING FOR SOMETHING NOT USEFUL OR HAVE AUTOGRAPH SIGNING CHARACTERS, YOU KNOW WHAT NICK AND JUDY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEETABLE, THEIR MOVIE WAS A BOX OFFICE SMASH HIT, NOT A FLOP LIKE ATLANTIS(THEY HAD CHARACTERS, BUT WERE SHORT LIVED), TREASURE PLANET(JIM AND B.E.N. WERE THERE, BUT WERE AT WDW EVEN SHORTER THAN MILO, KIDA, MOLE, AND VINNY FROM ATLANTIS), WISH THE STREET PARTY AT MAGIC KINGDOM NEVER EXISTED, YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE THIS RUMOR OFFICIALLY DIED, AND UNTIL THIS RUMOR RETURNS, I'M OUTTA HERE!(
Here's what Disney should had done(for those who haven't been to California):
Kick Olaf out of Celebrity Spotlight by Sept and put Nick and Judy in there
Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It should have been axed(so Scrooge and Launchpad or Star and Milo can be meetable instead of being forced to dance in the streets, which barely have pics)to save money on character meets
Mickey and Minnie's Red Carpet Dreams should had been in Sunset Blvd instead of Commissary Lane, it should had been an expanded Celebrity Spotlight(or Animation Academy's new location)and maybe had Nick & Judy as the featured stars
Maybe they could had moved the Center Stage character meets to the front entrance, and never had cut Bolt, Lilo & Stitch, and Max, and maybe added a few more just like CharacterPalooza(like Robin Hood, Pinocchio, Mulan, Mary Poppins, Darkwing Duck(even though most kids won't know him like Max), Pocahontas, Rafiki, Timon, Megera, and many more)
Last, but not least have the left building of the Epcot Character Spot into two separate rooms, one will have 5 randomly selected characters where Mickey and his pals are, and the right side will be home to Pixie Hollow with three fairies, one of which is Tink herself(with Fawn or Periwinkle) and two randomly selected fairy friends
R.I.P. Epcot Nick and Judy Rumor (Never Happened-March 30th, 2017):(

IanDLBZF

MY EPIC RANT OF DISNEY KILLING OFF THEIR RUMORS ABOUT NICK AND JUDY MEETING AT EPCOT:
This isn't Disney who killed it off, @berlioz70 claimed that Dcharacternews was lying. I feel that @DCharacterNews is a pretty trustable source, and odds are this may still happen at some point (you just never know). Baymax's return was never announced, but he returned to WDW like about 6 months after the Animation Building closed down, and about a year after Big Hero 6 came out in theaters.

brb1006

Maybe with the recent law suit gaining some traction maybe Disney is trying to bury Zootopia right now? Otherwise I really don't understand why they would ignore such a successful film in this day in age?
Doubt it especially knowing Disney might win the case. Both hadn't been meetable at WDW for over a year now not counting the Christmas Party last year.

brb1006

:mad: CURSE DISNEY FOR CLOSING THE ANIMATION BUILDING FOR SOMETHING NOT USEFUL OR HAVE AUTOGRAPH SIGNING CHARACTERS, YOU KNOW WHAT NICK AND JUDY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEETABLE, THEIR MOVIE WAS A BOX OFFICE SMASH HIT, NOT A FLOP LIKE ATLANTIS(THEY HAD CHARACTERS, BUT WERE SHORT LIVED), TREASURE PLANET(JIM AND B.E.N. WERE THERE, BUT WERE AT WDW EVEN SHORTER THAN MILO, KIDA, MOLE, AND VINNY FROM ATLANTIS), WISH THE STREET PARTY AT MAGIC KINGDOM NEVER EXISTED, YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE THIS RUMOR OFFICIALLY DIED, AND UNTIL THIS RUMOR RETURNS, I'M OUTTA HERE!(
Here's what Disney should had done(for those who haven't been to California):
Kick Olaf out of Celebrity Spotlight by Sept and put Nick and Judy in there
Move It, Shake It, Dance and Play It should have been axed(so Scrooge and Launchpad or Star and Milo can be meetable instead of being forced to dance in the streets, which barely have pics)to save money on character meets
Mickey and Minnie's Red Carpet Dreams should had been in Sunset Blvd instead of Commissary Lane, it should had been an expanded Celebrity Spotlight(or Animation Academy's new location)and maybe had Nick & Judy as the featured stars
Maybe they could had moved the Center Stage character meets to the front entrance, and never had cut Bolt, Lilo & Stitch, and Max, and maybe added a few more just like CharacterPalooza(like Robin Hood, Pinocchio, Mulan, Mary Poppins, Darkwing Duck(even though most kids won't know him like Max), Pocahontas, Rafiki, Timon, Megera, and many more)
Last, but not least have the left building of the Epcot Character Spot into two separate rooms, one will have 5 randomly selected characters where Mickey and his pals are, and the right side will be home to Pixie Hollow with three fairies, one of which is Tink herself(with Fawn or Periwinkle) and two randomly selected fairy friends
R.I.P. Epcot Nick and Judy Rumor (Never Happened-March 30th, 2017):(
I never found the duo to fit at Epcot anyway. It would either be AK or HS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom