YUCK! AK is in a MESS!

bandtrumpet

I know exactly what the OP is talking about.

When I went on EE and the buildings looked horrible. Pick a color people don't' just pour red paint down the side. What is with all the fire wood on the roofs? The windows weren't straight, the roofs and the buildings were sagging and don't even get me started on all those tatters flags!

MGM is suffering to. TOT really needs a good cleaning. Why cant they fix all the cracks in the plaster maybe fix the fountain in the front and put some water in it? At least they finally put up the letters that fell of the sign in the lobby.

This travesty is even spreading to MK. Have any of you been on Haunted Mansion. For god sake buy a vacuum cleaner! There are cobwebs every where and did you see the size of those spiders. Did Disney fire the Orkin man or what? And how about fixing the bird bath it has been knocked over since the early 70's!

That is the theaming of it, they want you to feel like your about to really go on an expedition, i personally love it!

Shaman

When I went on EE and the buildings looked horrible. Pick a color people don't' just pour red paint down the side. What is with all the fire wood on the roofs? The windows weren't straight, the roofs and the buildings were sagging and don't even get me started on all those tatters flags!

MGM is suffering to. TOT really needs a good cleaning. Why cant they fix all the cracks in the plaster maybe fix the fountain in the front and put some water in it? At least they finally put up the letters that fell of the sign in the lobby.

This travesty is even spreading to MK. Have any of you been on Haunted Mansion. For god sake buy a vacuum cleaner! There are cobwebs every where and did you see the size of those spiders. Did Disney fire the Orkin man or what? And how about fixing the bird bath it has been knocked over since the early 70's!

I KNOW! It's Eisner's fault, by way of Iger...so we should probably blame Roy Disney too....

I wish more people would come to WDW...its kinda creepy and ghost-townish now...and it's kinda boring not having to deal with dinner reservation troubles or being able to book a room using a discount and stuff...I mean...where's the adventure...the stress...the frustration...I just don't see angry guest throwing fits for CMs as I use to...

:(

:lookaroun

(A troll?)

Shaman

I think some people really need to learn the fine art of sarcasm. lol

We should all take a field trip to the museum...I hear they're showing great works of sarcasm through the weekend...

Or maybe we can take a trip to some galleries to buy some sarcasm, which should be cheap nowadays. Although eveyone thinks they're an artist.

:lookaroun :D

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yesterday we were going to see the Safari ride in AK but to get there we had to walk through the worst looking mess of a Disney park area I've ever seen.
There were wires dangling from rusty poles.
Paint missing on buildings.
The ground was stained from who knows what.
The restroom buildings were covered with old posters that people had tried to peel off.
What has happened to the clean-ups that Disney was famous for?
Budget cuts are ruining the place.
I heard there are less people coming to Disneyworld and I can see why.

We just decided not to even try the Safari.
If that's how Disney keeps its buildings we figured the Safari trucks should be a mess and break down out where the animals might hurt us.

We just watched the parade (good, BTW) and then left the park to try and eat somewhere better (Cracker Barrel, just down the freeway).

Tomorrow we are going to go back to AK and try the Everest mountain ride.
That area is NEW, at least so it should not have had time to become so run-down (I hope)!

Great news - one less person for me to stand in line behind on my next trip - Don't be so picky

fers31

I hate to say this, I think the OP might have been serious. All of the people who have been here a while are being sarchastic now (by the way, VERY funny Master Yoda), but I'm still thinking that the OP might have really thought this way. I find it hard to believe that people could be THAT clueless though. I'm not sure. I wish they'd respond though. Oh yeah....and will be down in the magic in less than 2 weeks!!!!!

David

If you think the TOT needs cleaning, you ought to ride the elevator! :lol: :lol:

They have rodents running around all over the place and their dogs aren't even on leashes....by the way, who is responsible for cleaning up the mess that those dogs leave all over the park

Jekyll Baker

Actually, I've been in line in front of someone at TOT who was honestly complaining about the (lack of) upkeep of the fountain/pool beneath the arbor.:hammer:

C&D

Now there is bad sarcasm and there is sarcasm done well. This, I thinks, is the former. As a first post, this can almost be considered Trollish; not a good thing.

Stitch69

i think you are confussed- it's called themeing! It's not supoosed to shine like MK. Have you been before or was this your 1st trip?

I hate to say it but I seriously agree with his first post. As everyone here knows...I love Disney but I have had a couple of HORRIBLE experiences the last trip (april). First we went into the Great Movie Ride at MGM. Our ride vehicle was hijacked by some psycho with a wierd accent. Thankfully our guide was able to hide at the end and take us to safety. But for heavens sake, that was a close call. Next we went to EPCOT and that is wherre the madness began!! They had an actual FIRE in the middle of the lake. It was terrible because I saw NO effort to put it out. It was out of control, huge bursts of flames. And some sick freak got on the PA on played music that oddly seemed to fit!?!?!? I am starting a Six Flags unofficial fan site tomorrow!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom