You've been to WDW too many times if....

Laura

Premium Member
When you no longer need a packing list - because you haven't even unpacked from the previous trip yet and it's already time for another trip. (me!)

TheDisneyMagic

goofyfan13 said:
Is this possible? :lookaroun

Ok, how about..... you can tell your friends what type of fireworks are about to explode over Magic Kingdom, while at Epcot. Yes I have done it, and you should have seen the look on their faces...:lol:

I love doing this, I know every one off by hear from Illuminations Reflections of Earth. I have not learnt wishes off by hear yet but one day maybe. I know every special effect in Fantasmic aswell. My family just laugh over it but when I take friends they think I secretly work for Disney making these things.

goofyfan13

jddjcfc said:
I love doing this, I know every one off by hear from Illuminations Reflections of Earth. I have not learnt wishes off by hear yet but one day maybe. I know every special effect in Fantasmic aswell. My family just laugh over it but when I take friends they think I secretly work for Disney making these things.

I did that for the "Let There Be Peace on Earth" Tag when we were there for New Years. My grandma and I were in our room at POR and she made a comment about how loud the fireworks were getting, and I was just like, "Wait about 15 more seconds for the grand finale." She thought that was pretty funny.

Another one, when your able to accurately guess the time it will take to walk from one attraction to another.
Again, you should have seen the look on their faces...:lol:

diddy_mouse

you know how to weave through Main Street during the last 5 min of Wishes to avoid the rush, you know the entire monorail speech (MK/TTC/resort loop AND Epcot loop), you go catch a movie and shop at DTD :D

can't wait to go back!

DisneyBunny

You can recite the entire menu for each counter service or sit down eatery, when someone in your party announces that they are hungry. This was me the last time we went. "Oh, you're hungry? Are you in the mood for..."

Ralphlaw

Some of these are sometimes true

When you walk into the UK Pub and they ask, "The usual?"

When you go to buy a birthday gift for a loved one and the clerk says, "You got one of these for her last year."

When the Turkey drumstick check-out clerk says, "Be careful, you know what happened to your stomach last time."

When you won't swim in your hotel pool because of the "accident" you had there last time, and you're afraid they hadn't change the water since then.

When Harry Potter attraction rumors are more urgent than your taxes, your health, your job, and your family.

When you check this website everyday, and you know the acronyms.

coltow

You consider the TTA a cannot miss attraction.

All the cd's in your car are Disney ones.

Hearing the music from Fantasmic brings a smile to your face and a tear to your eye.

Mr Bill

You start finding hidden Mickeys outside of Walt Disney World.

You ask people in your household what time 3 O'Clock TV shows come on.

All employees, at all locations, are Cast Members. At Wal*Mart, McDonald's, even the gas station attendant, is a Cast Member.

Yellow Shoes

SGT623 said:
..you can point to the nearest bathroom or water fountain upon request

I sincerely hope that you use 2 fingers or your entire hand to do the pointing. (it cracks my family up when they see me point thusly)

No one-fingered pointing allowed!!

:lol:

Mr Bill

MadMax11 said:
When your friends call you as if you're a travel agent to plan their WDW trips for them.
I've had it happen to me with school a few times. Part of it might be because I keep the Unofficial Guide in my backpack.

WDWRLD

How about if your not sure if they still have park maps because you havent used one since the early 90s (except the first day at AK). Also if everyone you know calls when they decide to go to disney so you made a website with every disney link thats good for trip planning just so you would only have to give 1 address instead of many. Or how about when your checking in and the CM tells you your room number and you know where it is without looking at the map...or even better staying in the same exact room 2 years in a row(POR98 and 99).

Scooter

You quit bringing your Digital and Video cameras to Walt Diney World because you already have 100 pictures each of Spaceship Earth, Cinderellas Castle, The Tree of Life, the Giant Hat at MGM, and that Giant Dragon made out of Legos in Downtown Disney.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom