You've been to WDW too many times if....

MayKit

Original Poster
you go to the movies while you're there.* (I've done it.)

*nothing wrong with this, but it seems like most first-timers choose not to do things they could do at home while they're there.

Halfling418

If your entire family strikes creative, inventive poses at the precise moment the camera flashes on all picture-taking attractions.

goofyfan13

Is this possible? :lookaroun

Ok, how about..... you can tell your friends what type of fireworks are about to explode over Magic Kingdom, while at Epcot. Yes I have done it, and you should have seen the look on their faces...:lol:

NTI2002

You're walking through New York City and somehow a faint aroma coming from god knows where and smells like nothign else in the city makes you think "hey smells like Disney"
Then you nearly vomit becasue while you were transfixed on this unexpected but more than welcome aroma, you did not notice that you are walking away from the good smell and into a cloud of garbage smell

Steamboat_Kevin

You hum along (loudly) and make flamboyant hand gestures pointing to where the fireworks are about to explode while watching Illuminations: Reflections of Earth...

Not that I can do that or anything... Nerds... :lookaroun

Mimi

You know the precise location to stand in for the best view of every show and parade... and which is the prime seat for every ride... and prime week to attend... and prime day of the week for each week of the year and ..........

Soarinluvr

If you know all the words, movements, in Fantasmic. or know all the timing for every fireworks show on property. (I have no life outside of disney so sue me LOL)

1disneydood

...you have 75 GB of digi photos from the trips, many of which include bunnies, butterflies, alligators, ducks, constructio walls, over 200 shots of the castle in different disguises, every animal on tree of life, and the incomplete phase2 of PS resort. :lol:

Brent

You end up hearing a gust ask a cm a question & you jump in with the answer before the cm can answer.(I did this on my last trip)

When you stand next to your friend, who is checking into a Disney hotel for the first time, and tell him about everything before the CM hands it to him. Not that I did this, nor did the CM tell him "I guess you don't need me, just ask your friend if you have any questions.":lookaroun

AshAlytwins

I agree with knowing exactly where to pose for the photos on the rides...that is one of our favorite things to do. We love to listen to the other riders comments when the photo goes up on the screen, plus they make great additions to our photo collections. Any suprise photos being taken on EE????

Heatherbell

You have been too many times if.....

You know the whole monorail spiel, including the stops at each hotel. Then you say them aloud while sitting on the monorail while people look at you funny.

Oh wait one more....
you over hear someone in line asking someone else a question, you interject so much so that the person says "Oh wow, do you work here?"

And one more
You know you have been to Disney too may times when everyone at your work comes to you for Disney trip planning advice.

LOL, nice thread!

TTFN-Tiggger

You get in your rental car at the airport and there is no need for a Florida map. You can drive to and around Disney without getting lost once! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom