You've been pixie dusted!!!

speck76

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
And I will do my best to avoid the folks that object to the pixie dusting, just remember you're in Disney World :)

I just can not have you mess up my perpetually bad hair:)

Senderella

I can really respect the fact and understand those of you who wouldnt want to be dusted, but you guys! You're at WDW! It's not like youre goin to the grocery store or business meeting or anywhere else where it'd be ridiculous to be walkin around with confetti in your hair. If someone did it to me in the parking lot of the grocery store I'd be like... :lookaroun what just happened? The dusting at WDW is supposed to be fun and chances are you'll prolly be wearing a silly hat before the end of the day so what's the difference? Besides getting it out, what are the reasons yall wouldnt want to get pixie dusted? I'm not lookin to start trouble but like I said a minute ago...

Youre at WDW!! CMON GET HAPPY!! GET SILLY!! Let that inner child out!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DUST ON PIXIE DUSTER! :p

barnum42

Originally posted by Senderella
DUST ON PIXIE DUSTER! :p
Can you email some of that stuff to me Pixie Duster? I've got a stinking cold and need my voice for a show I'm in next week. A little magic will go a long way to getting me there :D

speck76

Youre at WDW!! CMON GET HAPPY!! GET SILLY!! Let that inner child out!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

My inner child is locked in a dog crate behind the water heater.:)

Senderella

Originally posted by speck76
My inner child is locked in a dog crate behind the water heater.:)

LOL Well get him out silly bird!! Man I'm too overly happy today. Must be lack of sleep... otherwise I think a pixie duster may have snuck in last night and got me while i wasn't looking! :animwink:

speck76

LOL Well get him out silly bird!! Man I'm too overly happy today. Must be lack of sleep... otherwise I think a pixie duster may have snuck in last night and got me while i wasn't looking! :animwink:

He is only allowed out a few times each year....he tends to get me into trouble:D To borrow a movie line: My inner child needs a spanking:D :lookaroun

MKBurn15

If you were to dust me, i wouldn't mind, but I would probably be really jumpy. As you might know, in D.C., we're experiencing the periodical cicadas this year and I've been watching my back for 2 weeks so far. Hey! I think I'll make a shirt that says Dust Me on it!

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Ya I forgot to mention my night time job is kinda like the tooth fairy's I sneak in and do my little "BAM!" pixie dusting deal and then random people wake up the next day all perky.
I won't have time for dusting tonight, but tomorrow after my turn around and having slept for only 5 hours I will probably be dusting before the SADCT parade.

MKBurn15

Ya I forgot to mention my night time job is kinda like the tooth fairy's I sneak in and do my little "BAM!" pixie dusting deal and then random people wake up the next day all perky.
I won't have time for dusting tonight, but tomorrow after my turn around and having slept for only 5 hours I will probably be dusting before the SADCT parade.
I wake up perky from the tooth fairy because she brings me money!:lol:
BTW, which park do you work in?

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
All of them including the water parks.

I was at MK tonight, closing, and after the afternoon parade as I walked around in front of Tony's there was a huge trail of my normal pixie dust. I was mad, it appears I have inspired another CM to do my namesake.

MKBurn15

I was at MK tonight, closing, and after the afternoon parade as I walked around in front of Tony's there was a huge trail of my normal pixie dust. I was mad, it appears I have inspired another CM to do my namesake.
Is that bad?:lol:

Chape19714

It's little things like that which the CM's do to make the guest's experiance more enjoyable and Magical. I personally would not mind.

speck76

Don't be upset, immatation is the truest form of flattery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom