Youtube and Disney World

jeffk410

Original Poster
Does anyone else sit down and watch Disney Specials on youtube when they are missing it? Im sitting here watching Samantha Browns Disney Holiday Magic! prepping me for when i go woot! haha

bgraham34

Sometimes I do but rarely. I am not really into youtube. I prefer high definition over anything else. I dont watch videos on the go or anything like that. I like the detail not small images where I can't make out anything.

ewensell3

Does anyone else sit down and watch Disney Specials on youtube when they are missing it? Im sitting here watching Samantha Browns Disney Holiday Magic! prepping me for when i go woot! haha

If you have Comcast TV service, supposedly there's a section in OnDemand devoted to Disney travel information. Haven't checked it out myself, yet*.

Edit - Checked it out. Some interesting things in there. I found it under Searchlight -> Travel & Leisure -> Disney. According to another thread it's also under "Top Picks" at the moment. Various travel and backstage information. "Disney Insider", "Making of - Princess and Pirate Parade", Disney Cooking w/ Cora Cat, etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom