Your're favriote delux resorts *NEW*

kennyj29

I totally agree with Tinkgirl, Poly all the way. We've stayed at most of the deluxe resorts (we've also stayed at All Star and Moderates ) and the Polynesian is the place we call home. Whenever we visit it when we are staying somewhere else, we all feel homesick. I also love the Beach Club because of walking to Epcot and the pool. The cabins at the campground are fun too. It's a great place to be especially when the kids are young!

Upvote 0

tink68

Well I have never stayed at any but we are staying at the Yacht Club in August. I have visited GF and Poly and we are staying at the Poly on our next visit in 2008. I am also interested in the WL and hope to at least visit it this next trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

soin2disney

Polynesian...

The Polynesian is GREAT!!! The rooms are already done. We stayed there in April, and the rooms have the plasma tv's already. You just feel so happy and relaxed there. The grounds are beautiful. I'm hoping to go back in April 2008. I use to love the Grand Floridian, still do, but the Polynesian is my NEW HOME!!! :)

Upvote 0

cdunbar

We've only stayed at the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and Coranodo Springs. But out of the two deluxe we have stayed at we call the Contemporary our Disney home, even as a child my parents wouldn't take me if we couldn't get into the Contemporary!
I would love to stay at GF one day!

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

Currently my favorite is The Polynesian.
While I have yet to stay at the AKL and the Boardwalk, I still think the Poly will stay my favorite. Though I'm anxious to try those two. I just don't think the location within WDW will compare!

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

1. Seven Seas Lagoon view, Grand Floridian
2. Seven Seas Lagoon view, Contemporary

but the resort we spend most of our time in and love,

The Wilderness Lodge!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom