Your WDW master plan!

JohnnyDollaz89

Get rid of the Lilo and Stitch ride in MK and replace it with a Monsters Inc dark ride.
Create a new park and add a few Marvel rides that Universal does not have, maybe something along the lines of the Avengers or a Wolverine roller coaster.

mharrington

Here's my ideas for Epcot:

FUTURE WORLD:
  • The reinstatement of an old Epcot entrance medley
  • The Imagination pavilion be completely overhauled (obviously)
  • A new Soarin' movie to replace the California movie
  • A partial return of the old Land boat ride's song, "Listen To the Land", albeit renamed "Living With the Land"
  • A new version of Horizons (replacing Wonders of Life)
  • Toning down of Nemo characters in The Seas With Nemo and Friends, rerenamed The Living Seas
WORLD SHOWCASE;
  • The additions of various character meet-n-greets at all the pavilions, all appropriately themed (i.e., Pinocchio in Italy, Mulan in China, etc.)
  • The addition of a brand-new pavilion (unknown country right now)
  • Addition of Rhine River Cruise to Germany
  • A new movie in the style of Impressions de France to be added to Italy, called Impressioni d'Italia
  • A new bullet train ride in Japan
To give you an idea of what to expect, here's some old videos of the Epcot entrance medley...

...and the old Listen To the Land song.

Matt7187

Original Poster
MK:
Adventureland:
Take out Aladdin's carpets
Update jungle cruise
Put in "cave of wonders" roller coaster in adventureland
Frontierland:
Dock the liberty bell
Replace tsi with WRE
FIX SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!!!!
Move cbj to dca near the grizzly ride there
Put in new show where cbj was
Liberty Square:
I honestly don't know of anything!
Fantasyland:
Take away Peter pans flight fp
Update philharmagic and give it new scenes
Batb ride in new fantasyland
Put sleeping beauty ride where the new m&g is going
Put a fun house type ride in storybook circus
Tomorrowland:
Move milf to DHS and put in new show
Rid of stitch and put in a meet the robinson's simulator
Replace buzz with a new original ride based on aliens and stuff
Finish the sm refurb
Replace speedway with tron coaster
Put cop in Epcot
Replace it with a new show

Matt7187

Original Poster
Epcot:
Future World:
Take nemo out of living seas
Fix sse descent
Put a speedway type ride near tt, but make the cars electric and stuff
Make soarin video themed to the world
Update living with the land and circle of life
Replace MS with horizons 2.0
Put cop in innoventions
Gut innoventions and only keep sum of all thrills
Completely redo uoe and imagination
Put weather pavillion where wol was and have storm riders in it
World showcase:
Get Donald out of Mexico!
Fix maelstrom
Put in gmr type ride in America showing our history
Rhine river cruise in Germany
Brazil pavilion
Mt. Fugi roller coaster

Matt7187

Original Poster
DHS:
Remove aie and sounds dangerous and make an advanced Jedi training academy with an interactive yoda AA
Remove the ij stunt show and put the ij ride from DL in its place
Speeder bike coaster
Mos einley (spelling) cantina
Batb and tlm shows replaced
Take out Pixar place! (More on that later)
Add a land based on the classic disney cartoons which takes up all of Pixar place and backlot and soa
A steamboat Willie dark ride
Silly symphony swings
Goofy's how to ride
I will open a new thread on that land for you guys to give suggestions!

ImagineerDude

Magic Kingdom:
Refurb- Splash Mountain (obvious reasons), Carousel of Progress (21st century update), Space Mountain (add soundtrack and possibly rockets like DL's), Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (update vehicles like DL's and take out ANY toy reference), Jungle Cruise (add Parana), Cinderella Castle (add a story of Cinderella inside like in DL's Sleeping Beauty Castle), Peter Pan's Flight (extend and include animatronics), It's A Small World (make facade like Disneyland's making it a wide open area and elegant to compliment the castle courtyard area, as well as needed work on interior), update Good Morning Show, Mickey's Soundsational Street Party (replacing Move It Shake It Celebrate It), update Dream Along with Mickey and probably more but I forget :)
Remove (Replace with)- Stitch's Great Escape ("Flight of Tomorrow" take a wondrous journey flying over and touring Walt Disney's city of tomorrow in this hangglider ride, but not a simulator like Soarin'), Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (Replace with small Wall-E attraction), Philharmagic (move to DHS {see DHS section} and put in a motion simulator featuring Cinderella's mice where they take you on a tour of Cinderella's newly aquired castle...if anyone cares I'll elaborate more), smoker's walkway with Wishing Well (enclose it all leaving Merida at Fairytale Garden, The new mng Princess Hall thing's exit/entrance will be here with the old SWSA's entrance having the Wishing Well and a royal view of the Fairytale Hall queue giving guests a view while they eagerly wait to see their beloved Disney princesses), Tomorrowland Speedway (TRON Coaster), Aladdin's Flying Carpets (lush green, open area), and probably more but I forget :)
New Attractions- Bald Mountain (a new mountain transition between FL and TL with a kryptonite facade on one side with a high-in-the-sky restaurant over TL and a dark rock facade on the other looming over FL facing the Beast's Castle featuring "Villainous" a family-friendly, yet thrilling villains coaster), new tall rocks like in Pixar's BRAVE with a waterfall by Fairytale Garden where Merida meets guests complimenting the new mountain nearby), Space Training Academy where cast parking lot is now behind MSUSA and right side of TL if entering from the Hub (engage in thrilling tests to prove yourself an astronaut featuring the anti-gravity room, space rings, RotoDrop, the new rollercoaster "INFINITI" that rushes through the Contemporary Resort and ends with a splash in Bay Lake, and more!), Mickey's Mad House in Storybook Circus using Primeval Whirl's track, work with jungle cruise to create AGRABAH (complete with Sultan's Palace, a royal buffet, Iago's Flight coaster, the Cave of Wonders m'n'g, Jasmine Gardens outdoor m'n'g, and maybe Aladdin's Flying Carpets), Thunder Mesa with Big Thunder Mine Drop (TSMM with ToT and less intense), and probably more but I forget :)

I'll Share the rest of the World Later...Right Now, I'm hungry ;)

SO...I typed up all of EPCOT, hit the wrong button, and couldn't retrieve it...needless to say I'm super POed so I'll do it tomorrow. Ugh... :mad:

ImagineerDude

DHS Part 1:

Refurbs: Sorcerer's Hat to new Animation Courtyard on edge of Cartoon Lagoon, Backlot Studio Tram Tour (make it a transportation method around the park with backlot effects including disaster canyon moved)........ more coming soon!

Remove (Replace with): Sorcerer's Hat (new outdoor show with Hollywood Stars and acrobatic stunts in the air above the Chinese Theatre as it was in its former glory from Hollywood Blvd!), Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (Cartoon Lagoon), Voyage of the Little Mermaid, The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, Honey I Shrunk the whatever thing (Hollywood Backlot Stunt Coaster! similar to the coaster at King's Island in Ohio)....more coming soon!

Original Attractions (description): Disney's El Capitan Theater on Hollywood Blvd (Walt Disney: One Man's Dream), Madame Minnie's Hollywood Wax Museum (transition to Echo Lake from Hollywood Blvd, based off of Madame Tussade's (SPELL CHECK?) only the wax figures are animatronics that magically come to life and interact with you!), ANIMATION EXPANSION- Hollywood Hills behind Sunset Blvd (hosts Walt Disney Observatory over DHS based off Griffith Observatory in LA, and it hosts Freeway Mania {you're late for the premier of your new movie at the Chinese Theatre and you find your convertible in the Hollywood Hills...going over the mountain!}), the new Animation Courtyard (hosts New Orleans Square with Tiana's Place character/signature dining, the Princess and the Frog's Bayou Adventure with a splash in Cartoon Lagoon, and a meet n greet.........Animation Courtyard- the Magic of Disney Animation inside Mickey's Sorcerer Hat with a paintbrush in the mouse hand that presents a fantastical show of light and color that "paints" the courtyard every night, Animator's Palate restaurant, Carthay Circle Theatre housing Snow White: The Musical, Disney Junior Playland- (hosts Disney Jr Live on Stage in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso's Zipline, Doc McStuffin's Interactive Hospital, Jack and the Neverland Pirates Interactive Game Adventure in the Animation Expansion!)...more coming soon!

Feedback...thoughts? Should I start a new imagineering thread for my ideas? I just might do that...... ;)

DHS Part 2 Coming soon as well as EPCOT, DAK, DTD, TL, BB, Disney's Boardwalk, and new resorts!

Matt7187

Original Poster
DHS Part 1:

Refurbs: Sorcerer's Hat to new Animation Courtyard on edge of Cartoon Lagoon, Backlot Studio Tram Tour (make it a transportation method around the park with backlot effects including disaster canyon moved)........ more coming soon!

Remove (Replace with): Sorcerer's Hat (new outdoor show with Hollywood Stars and acrobatic stunts in the air above the Chinese Theatre as it was in its former glory from Hollywood Blvd!), Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (Cartoon Lagoon), Voyage of the Little Mermaid, The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, Honey I Shrunk the whatever thing (Hollywood Backlot Stunt Coaster! similar to the coaster at King's Island in Ohio)....more coming soon!

Original Attractions (description): Disney's El Capitan Theater on Hollywood Blvd (Walt Disney: One Man's Dream), Madame Minnie's Hollywood Wax Museum (transition to Echo Lake from Hollywood Blvd, based off of Madame Tussade's (SPELL CHECK?) only the wax figures are animatronics that magically come to life and interact with you!), ANIMATION EXPANSION- Hollywood Hills behind Sunset Blvd (hosts Walt Disney Observatory over DHS based off Griffith Observatory in LA, and it hosts Freeway Mania {you're late for the premier of your new movie at the Chinese Theatre and you find your convertible in the Hollywood Hills...going over the mountain!}), the new Animation Courtyard (hosts New Orleans Square with Tiana's Place character/signature dining, the Princess and the Frog's Bayou Adventure with a splash in Cartoon Lagoon, and a meet n greet.........Animation Courtyard- the Magic of Disney Animation inside Mickey's Sorcerer Hat with a paintbrush in the mouse hand that presents a fantastical show of light and color that "paints" the courtyard every night, Animator's Palate restaurant, Carthay Circle Theatre housing Snow White: The Musical, Disney Junior Playland- (hosts Disney Jr Live on Stage in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso's Zipline, Doc McStuffin's Interactive Hospital, Jack and the Neverland Pirates Interactive Game Adventure in the Animation Expansion!)...more coming soon!

Feedback...thoughts? Should I start a new imagineering thread for my ideas? I just might do that...... ;)

DHS Part 2 Coming soon as well as EPCOT, DAK, DTD, TL, BB, Disney's Boardwalk, and new resorts!
Keep the ideas for the parks here, but post specific rides on other threads. Also, could you explain more on that Cinderella simulator?

ImagineerDude

Keep the ideas for the parks here, but post specific rides on other threads. Also, could you explain more on that Cinderella simulator?
Imagine shrinking down to the size of, well, a mouse! Throughout the queue going down to the castle dungeon you notice objects progressively getting bigger...well actually, you're getting smaller! In the preshow room (a mouse hole decorated with shining armor and purple drapes that you beg to see after coming from the moist dungeon queue) a Gus animatronic appears in the far corner of the room and says "Lords, Ladies, Knights, Princesses, and Princes, and uhh...(to the side, whispering) what was it. Oh yeah! Fair peoples of the kingdom of dreams, I welcome you to our humble mousehole...quite a hole in the wall don't you think (giggles) Anyway, we invite you into our uh motorized helmet of honor as we take you on an exciting tour of Cinderelly's new castle. Isn't it exciting! (Offstage- Perla "Gus-Gus, hurry up...take off is in T-minus 3 minutes!") Oh! And with that I hearby announce....get in. Please file in, watch your step. No pushing or shoving please. And do tell if you see Lucifer. I really don't like that kitty! Suzy can take it from there!" As you file in the oversived knight in shining armor's helment with a "window" (3D screen) to see the "castle", another curtain opens showing Suzy as a flight attendant. "Hello everyone! Please remain seated with your Royal Glasses (3D glasses) on...the tour would be very, very dull without them. Also, please keep you hands, feet and legs to yourself during the tour and your seatbelt on as long as the seatbelt sign (ding) is on. I think our captain is ready!" Another curtain opens revealing Jaq, your pilot, as he says "Hey there everybody. Are you'll ready for takeoff? All right! Next stop...the Ballroom!" You feel the helmet (motion simulator) you're sitting in lift in darkness and as the "window" (screen) reveals the ballroom of Cinderella Castle with lords and ladies dancing and stepping on you, you gasp! You then go through other noticeable areas in the castle. The Cinderella Castle Suite, BBB, CRT, the castle moat, and more! Escape through tiny mouseholes scattered around to run away from the terrible Lucifer. It is basically a new Star Tours to appeal to non-Star Wars fans... with different scenes every ride so you never get the same ride! As you exit, you find yourself but in ANOTHER gift shop where everything seems to be the appropriate size. No post show. What'd you think? :)

mharrington

Instead of relocating the One Man's Dream exhibit to the Magic Kingdom, I will break it up into various sections and scatter them to all the parks, depending on the theme. Here's a list of all the locations and themes I'm thinking:

• MAGIC KINGDOM: One Man's Dream - Disneyland (Disney theme parks with an emphasis on Disneyland), Main Street Cinema
  • EPCOT: One Man's Dream - E.P.C.O.T. (Walt's original vision for E.P.C.O.T. and how it became the theme park of today), Innoventions
  • DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS: One Man's Dream - Entertainment King (studio output, the movies and TV shows), Carthay Circle on Sunset Blvd.
  • DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM: One Man's Dream - Animals and Nature (Walt's passion of animals and nature, with a mention of True-Life Adventures), location unknown

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom