Your top 5 magical moments

joanna71985

1. Being chosen as an extra for Indiana Jones on my birthday last year.

2. Getting to sit on the Liberty Square bridge for my birthday. All the characters came over and wished me a happy birthday.

3. Getting to ride in the Teacups with Alice and Mad Hatter

4. My first day doing my first CP. I knew then that being at WDW was where I wanted to work. I have been back 3 times to work since then, and I will be going back next year for FT.

5. A special surprise by the cast of Cinderellabration, on my 20th birthday (back during my first CP). That was my first birthday away from home, and they made it a special day for me.

Dukeblue1016

The "all you can drink" pitchers they give you at the hoop-dee-doo revue caused a pretty "magical" night... but I don't think that's what you're going for... :lookaroun

but honestly...

In reverse order...

5) Being at the 2008 Disney Marathon weekend and realizing how fat/lazy I am... and doing a complete 180 degree lifestyle change...
it was just inspiring and motivating to see all the people who did it and the looks of accomplishment on their face...
4) Watching the Pats beat the Jaguars in the ESPN Club with 50% diehard fans and 50% anti-pats fans
3) Getting on Who Wants to be a Millionaire...
2) Surprising my gf with reservations at California Grille with a window seat for Wishes!... (doesn't sound great... executed like an absolute champ though...)
1) Getting all four of the ninja turtles autographs after their parade... losing the book, and my entire family leaving MGM except for me and my dad... who rode Star Tours with me for 2 straight hours because I wouldn't go on anything else... then waited for me to get all the autographs again...

figment3258

Mine are

1. Watching my daughter get her grove on with Cinderella's step mother and step sisters at mickey very merry Christmas party.

2. Ten years back being at animal kingdom the day before it opened to the public.

3. Watching my baby daughter run up to tigger and he sat like a rocking chair and they rocked for at least 5 mins. together.

4.our last trip we were leaving the magic kingdom for the last time and we happened to stumble upon rafaki and timon and they spent 10 mins at least playing with the two girls and just seeing that smile one more time.

5. When my daughter was 11 months we took her to mickeys not so scary halloween party dressed as a dalmation and cruella de ville came up during the parade and captured her.

Edisto Pluto

1.watching a 3 year old get his first bike for Christmas under the tree at the BC
2.seeing the Osborne lights for the first time.
3.our first character breakfast with Chip and Dale
4.buying our first set of Mickey Ears
5.being a part of the " I Love Lucy" skit at MGM

PrincessK

1.) My wedding day--8/17/06

2.) Tap dancing at both the Magic Kingdom and Epcot

3.) Seeing the "Good Morning" performance at the Magic Kingdom for the first time in 2005. When the train pulled into the station I burst into tears because it was so magical.

4.) Riding Peter Pan for the first time squished between both of my parents when I was 5

5.) Walking through Epcot on my way to dance (the West Stage had no "secret" backstage entrance) and having a pack of characters waiting for us right before we went on.

Ausdaddy

1. Disney giving my son new clothes when he got sick while waiting for Spectro

2. Making Buzz Lightyear laugh out loud

3. Mickey greeting my kids at the door in toontown and walking hand-in-hand with them.

4. Seeing Remember... Dreams Come True (I know it's not WDW, but whatever)

5. Attending Star Wars Weekends with my Star Wars obsessed Son.

Cane27

1. Watching my son the first time he took a picture with Mickey at Toon Town Fair
2. Watching my daughter scream "Castle...yea!!!" as we drove by the entrance sign on Osceola Pky
3. As a 10th grader getting to MK as it opened with some HS friends after getting out of school a few days and riding Space Mountain 13 times before some one different then our group even showed up to ride (Early December 1982).
4. My mother riding IASW with my daughter for the first time
5. Grad Nite 1985.

juliedean

My magical moments

1/ Arriving at MK for the very first time and standing in Main Street looking at Cinderellas castle.

2/ Beng chosen to take part in the parade at AK in 2006. (Amazing) still grinning now!!

3/ Being chosen by a Cast member to be the first family to ride Soarin on the day. We got to ride it all on our own (just the 4 of us) This was ace!

4/ Seeing Mickey for the very first time..

5/ The look on my childrens faces everyday of our three week holiday is some thing I will never ever forget.

The whole experience is just Fantastic. On the countdown for our next holiday in 96 days!! And its for an amazing 28 days...:ROFLOL:

diddy_mouse

My first choice is always number one...the others are in no particular order...:)

1. When my husband proposed in front of the "Partners" statue 5-17-04. (This was his first trip to WDW!)

2. Seeing the Holiday Tag on RoE for the first time last year. Oh man did I cry...the magic of that time of year just hit me like a truck that night.

3. Riding Peter Pan's Flight the first time way back when...

4. Having a boat to ourselves (DH and I) on Splash Mtn. and having one of our best rides ever last year. Even though we got soaked!

5. Having a boat full of people going to DTD applaud as DH and I walked down the dock with our bride and groom ears on. That was great way to kick off our honeymoon!

bidnow5

5 Walking around any of the parks at night

4 being the Grand Marshal of the MK parade

3 seeing my grandsons face the first time we went with him

2 seeing my daughters faces the first time we went to MK

1 Having my 1 1/2 year old grandson picked at the lion king show

Iakona

5) My son being picked for the Jedi Training Academy.

4) The "showdown" between my son (dressed as a Jedi) and Darth Maul down by the animation courtyard. Completely unexpected as Darth Maul was walking to his meet and greet and saw Keith dressed as a Jedy with a lightsaber and confronted him.

3) His first ride on an "real" roller coast (California Screamin at Disneyland).

2) First trip to disney Keith was picked for the the Sword in the Stone Ceremony.

1) First day we arrived for his first visit we got to ride in the front of the Monorail, at night, going into Epcot.

Jellyfish

1-Flying to WDW on my birthday.
2-Getting my GCSE exam results and did really well in them, then went and met Mickey Mouse.
3-Splash Mountain, what a good ride.
4-Getting one of the 'YOMD thingies'
5-The overral Disney Experience.

WDWSkater

1. Waking up in a WDW resort, knowing that the magic has just started.
2. Rode Rock 'n Roller Coaster for the first time. Very exciting.
3. Dancing with Mickey and Goofy and having a good time.
4. Watching "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" while I was walking around the Caribbean Beach Resort.
5. Coming back again and again and again and again and again, always having a magical time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom