Your three questions for Bob Iger and Josh D'Amaro

Tjaden

wire-wallace.gif

Pretty much this scene from The Wire except replace Wallace with EPCOT.

pdude81

Seeing Iger and D'Amaro walking around the parks this week and it got me thinking about what I would ask them if I had the opportunity.

What would you say to them if you ran into them at WDW this week? Be realistic, I want to her what you would really say if face to face with them, and not thousands of miles away behind a keyboard.
I'd ask when they will bring back Dreamfinder and the spirit of the oringinal JII. It's tim.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Things aren’t going to be all that Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah under Iger either, remember he started this mess before the pandemic but people forget. Iger ditched before the pandemic, his agenda unfolded under Chapek who I don’t like either and Iger returns looking like a hero, Chapek was just his crash pillow, puppet and someone to hide behind. Your comparing Scar to Hyenas here.

Smiley/OCD

Things aren’t going to be all that Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah under Iger either, remember he started this mess before the pandemic but people forget. Iger ditched before the pandemic, his agenda unfolded under Chapek who I don’t like either and Iger returns looking like a hero, Chapek was just his crash pillow, puppet and someone to hide behind. Your comparing Scar to Hyenas here.
I think everyone on here knows that…it’s just that Chappie had such a horrendous “bedside manner”, was so condescending and was so far off the scale that Iger, for all his faults, is a breath of fresh air, even if it’s for a short period of time.

_caleb

Things aren’t going to be all that Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah under Iger either, remember he started this mess before the pandemic but people forget. Iger ditched before the pandemic, his agenda unfolded under Chapek who I don’t like either and Iger returns looking like a hero, Chapek was just his crash pillow, puppet and someone to hide behind. You’re comparing Scar to Hyenas here.
How would anyone “forget” this? It’s posted here a thousand times a day. And it’s still conjecture.

jpinkc

1. Do you know who Walt Disney was??

2 Do you understand what Walt or Roy Disney stood for?

3 How do you justify your previous salaries compared to the other 98% of the population in light of the mess you have made here in the Happiest Place on Earth?

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
1. If WDW continues making record profits per capita, is that a blue sky for MK projects?
2. Please is the Mary Poppins ride still coming?
3. What’s with all the string beans at table service?

JustAFan

Many good questions, but they mostly get at the symptoms instead of the true 'problem'. Remember, you're talking to an executive. They are paid to keep an eye on the bottom line. The Fox acquisition has hamstrung Disney in many ways and the quality of the parks is a result of that. So, my questions would be how and when will Disney recover from that?

jpinkc

Many good questions, but they mostly get at the symptoms instead of the true 'problem'. Remember, you're talking to an executive. They are paid to keep an eye on the bottom line. The Fox acquisition has hamstrung Disney in many ways and the quality of the parks is a result of that. So, my questions would be how and when will Disney recover from that?
The Quality at the WDW has been dropping since mid 90's when I first really noticed. My first visit was 1973 so I might not be the best judge :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom