Your three questions for Bob Iger and Josh D'Amaro

ptaylor

Premium Member
Original Poster
Seeing Iger and D'Amaro walking around the parks this week and it got me thinking about what I would ask them if I had the opportunity.

What would you say to them if you ran into them at WDW this week? Be realistic, I want to her what you would really say if face to face with them, and not thousands of miles away behind a keyboard.

monorail81

Just one.

How can you justify taking away something that was free and ask guests to pay for it - on top of ever increasing prices - and still claim guest satisfaction is your number one priority?
This was one of my questions.

2. How can you justify keeping the reservation system in place when most other major them parks are able to budget/staff without using one?

3. Why is park hopping still restricted?

Weather_Lady

I only need two questions:

How many times have you spent several days touring each of the parks anonymously, like a normal park guest on a normal budget, setting up your own ground transportation, making your own park reservations, eating all your meals on property at CS locations or restaurants where you were able to make a reservation, waiting only in standby lines or sometimes attempting to use Genie+, complying with parkhopping restrictions, jockeying for your own spot to watch fireworks or nighttime shows, and attempting to experience every major attraction that each park has to offer, at least one time, during that visit?

...and if you haven't, how in the world do you imagine that an out-of-touch, corporate fat cat like yourself is remotely qualified to make decisions that impact the guest experience?

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIF

Last edited:

Jrb1979

Just one.

How can you justify taking away something that was free and ask guests to pay for it - on top of ever increasing prices - and still claim guest satisfaction is your number one priority?
I have a question for you then? I can understand not wanting to pay for Genie+ but you know as well as anyone FP+ wasn't working. They don't have enough capacity for any of these systems to work. My question is what would you propose to fix it. Adding more attractions is out of the question. They aren't doing that.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Adding more attractions is out of the question.
Mistake number one.

If you’re asking me directly? 1) Build quality people eaters (not necessarily Es) without ridiculous budgets. Like Disney used to do. 2) scrap all line jumping systems. Standby only. Ensure every attraction can run at full capacity as designed. The revisits alone to ensure guests ride everything they want to will add to the bottom line. Radical I know. And IMHO.

JIMINYCR

1. What is your future plan to counter Uni’s build up?
2. Guests are surveyed with multiple questions in the parks and after trips regarding quality of experience and guest satisfaction. Have you ever seen these results, if not, why are you not interested in them and if so what have you done that shows they have had an impact on you and what you are responsible for.
3. To Iger …. You have to admit you blew it with Chapek. When you leave your office, what are you going to do differently in choosing your replacement that ensures another incompetent person will not replace you?

NelleBelle

1.How can you justify hold times of hours when trying to reach a “live” person to solve your problem, and the. Half the time doesn’t know how to solve it and then passes you onto another person, who you then wait another 2 hours for?

2. Why are the parks so filthy?! It’s a complete disgrace.

3. Why is park hopping restricted to a set time. If you spend the extra money for the pro Elgar of visiting more than one park, you should be able to do it after “tapping” into your reserved first park (which should go away as well, just limit the amount of guests if that’s your cover story)

Vegas Disney Fan

1) are there plans to fix the maintenance issues in the parks?

2) are there plans to fix the cleanliness issues in the parks?

3) are there plans to fix the overcrowding issues in the parks?

I can deal with the line schemes, reservation schemes, price increases, etc, but I hate seeing the formerly pristine parks in their current state and really hate paying a premium price for a less than premium product.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom