Your Pictures From Kodak

Tramp

Original Poster
We visited Epcot in July and took several of those pictures in JIYI where you can morph your face onto an animal's body. We sent them home via email and, sure enough, they were waiting for us in the email, a nice touch to get a few laughs after your vacation. :lol:

But, almost four months later, I received one of the pictures we took in my email TODAY and my daughter got one too. These were not pictures we had received previously but new ones. Apparently, they had never been sent. :hammer:

At first I thought it might be a virus but I decided to take a chance with it and opened it. It was quite a surprise and quite a mystery. :eek:

Has this happened to anyone else? :veryconfu

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
nope... but going from the Kodak I know, 4 months seems rather quick :lol:

Tramp

Original Poster
mkt said:
nope... but going from the Kodak I know, 4 months seems rather quick :lol:

LOL :lol:

You worked for them for a little while, didn't you, Rob? Hmmm....trying to make a connection here! :lookaroun

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Tramp said:

You worked for them for a little while, didn't you, Rob? Hmmm....trying to make a connection here! :lookaroun

I did indeed. For a VERY little while. One day I kinda decided to stop showing up to work, since I have never hated a job as much as that one.

As for the 4 month delay, that's approximately how long it took for my last paycheck to arrive... and my W2's didn't arrive until almost 4 months into the new year.

Filing taxes was fun.

joshrut

The same thing happened to my wife and I. We were there July 10-18 and just got our pictures on Tuesday of this week. Weird.

agdbeanie

The same thing happened to us a couple of years ago. We thought that it just hadn't worked for some reason, but were suprised a few months later with the email.
Very strange. I wonder why some get sent very quickly and some take forever.:veryconfu

freakman

Cool I made 2 from 2 different machines in september. The first one was a normal pic and it came with in minutes to my mailbox. I have never received the sencond pic which I altered.....whoo whoo maybe it will come in december:hammer:

Dragonrider1227

I went on the Imagination ride twice and both times I did the picture thing and e-mailed them. The first one I did came but the second one never did. :brick: Pitty too. I liked how the second one came alot better.

dukehoopsfan

We were there the first week of August and still haven't received the pictures we took. So maybe ours will be coming the first week in December!

jmmount

The same thing happened to us last week. Only a little more "twilight zone" that kind of freaked me out. . .

We were there in June for a week long vacation. We always do Imagination b/c my kids love it (they never got to see the original version, ages 8, 5, 4, & 9 mos.). We took pictures in June, and I thought we had received them all.

We were also there two weeks ago, mostly for the Halloween party, but we did spend a day at Epcot. Again, we did the picture thing.

I got all my October photos but one. Then, a few days later, I got a second e-mail, which I assumed was the last October photo.

When I looked at the photo, it didn't strike me for a minute. mostly because I was wearing the SAME SHIRT AND HAT I had worn in the October photos. Then, I noticed that my 8 year old was wearing a hat in the "october" photo that I knew we had not taken on the trip. I looked closer, and my 9 month old infant suddenly looked to be about 5 1/2 months old.

Turns out this picture that I received just a few days after the October trip was actually a hold over from June. Really freaked me out for a minute or two. Very confusing.

mayrag

We took our pictures thursday 11/3, and when we returned home on 11/4, they were already on my email. What we haven't receive yet are the videos we made in Mexico and Mission Space.

Tramp

Original Poster
Five more pictures arrived this afternoon via email that had been taken in July. No explanation for the delay accompanies the emails. It's as if the emails have been in limbo for four months. Just like the others we received back in July, these photos will be available for viewing for only two weeks which I find laughable given they've been missing for four months.

There's an email address to Kodak for questions or concerns. I've sent off a simple email to them asking why the delay. If I hear back from them, I'll post the response here.

It's kinda nice to get these pictures this far removed from the vacation. :)

aeillill

So this gives me hope that I will recieve sometime in the new year the pictures me and my family took back in september? Awesome!

Computer Magic

Tramp said:
There's an email address to Kodak for questions or concerns. I've sent off a simple email to them asking why the delay. If I hear back from them, I'll post the response here.
Don't expect a reply from Kodak for 4 months. :lol:

I come back and visit this thread in 6 months :lookaroun

Tramp

Original Poster
Computer Magic said:
Don't expect a reply from Kodak for 4 months. :lol:

I come back and visit this thread in 6 months :lookaroun

....and two more arrived this morning. This is quite the mystery. Perhaps Kodak is having a difficult time transitioning from film to digital.:lookaroun

Remember the Veterans today...please!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom