Your opinions for a first-timer to California Adventure

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

I've received so many great suggestions from my first-timer to DisneyLand thread that i wanted to start one on Disney's California Adventure.

I know a little about it...sadly most of it is "negative" ( not one of the better Disney Parks, etc.) but i'd like to hear from those who have been and would be willing share there thoughts, opinions, and tips for a first-timer such as myself.

I am visiting DisneyLand for the first time mid-May and would be very interested in hearing from the fan base about it...from the "fan perspective". I'm a serious longtime Disney Park nut...and you know how it goes: You can only gather so much from travel books and the like! I'd like to hear from the people who REALLY matter, and really know what the deal is at DCA....WDWMagic Readers!

So for a first timer to DCA, what can one expect? From what i have learned already, it seems to be a "west-coast" Epcot wanna-be of some sorts. Well,,,maybe that's not the right description ( I LOVE EPCOT and there's no way it can even be close!)......but it gives a similar impression as it's more of a "adult" Park, catering more to the older crowd.

Things there i definately would like to check out is the Aladdin stage show ( i hear nothing but rave reviews about this..) as well as the new Monster Inc. ride ( is it really that good?). A Bugs' Land sounds like a mini-Toontown and Grizzly Peak Rapids sounds like a copy of AK's Kali River. I'm not a big fan of fast thrill rides, so the major thrills at Paradise Peir would be something i will likely pass on, the exception being the Sun Wheel.

Block Party Bash i will definately want to see.......i have a great dvd of that show/parade and think it's very impressive and energetic. I want to play with those CM's!!! Also, i'm a huge longtime fan of the Electrical Parade, though sadly it is very possible it will not be running the three nights i am in town.

Speaking of shows: Has anyone seen the "Brother Bear Totem Ceremony" at DCA? It's one of my favorite animated movies and i was excited to see this listed recently in the show lineup for the Park. What's it like, and is it a good show? I get the impression it is similar to AK's "Pocahontas and her Forest Friends".

Anything else i should definately check out while On Property at the DisneyLand resort?

Huge thanks in advance for all your imput...it will help this first-timer get a good overview of what's to come and what's worth seeing...and not bothering with!

:wave:

darthjohnny

Hi Everyone!

I've received so many great suggestions from my first-timer to DisneyLand thread that i wanted to start one on Disney's California Adventure.

I know a little about it...sadly most of it is "negative" ( not one of the better Disney Parks, etc.) but i'd like to hear from those who have been and would be willing share there thoughts, opinions, and tips for a first-timer such as myself.

I am visiting DisneyLand for the first time mid-May and would be very interested in hearing from the fan base about it...from the "fan perspective". I'm a serious longtime Disney Park nut...and you know how it goes: You can only gather so much from travel books and the like! I'd like to hear from the people who REALLY matter, and really know what the deal is at DCA....WDWMagic Readers!

So for a first timer to DCA, what can one expect? From what i have learned already, it seems to be a "west-coast" Epcot wanna-be of some sorts. Well,,,maybe that's not the right description ( I LOVE EPCOT and there's no way it can even be close!)......but it gives a similar impression as it's more of a "adult" Park, catering more to the older crowd.

Things there i definately would like to check out is the Aladdin stage show ( i hear nothing but rave reviews about this..) as well as the new Monster Inc. ride ( is it really that good?). A Bugs' Land sounds like a mini-Toontown and Grizzly Peak Rapids sounds like a copy of AK's Kali River. I'm not a big fan of fast thrill rides, so the major thrills at Paradise Peir would be something i will likely pass on, the exception being the Sun Wheel.

Block Party Bash i will definately want to see.......i have a great dvd of that show/parade and think it's very impressive and energetic. I want to play with those CM's!!! Also, i'm a huge longtime fan of the Electrical Parade, though sadly it is very possible it will not be running the three nights i am in town.

Speaking of shows: Has anyone seen the "Brother Bear Totem Ceremony" at DCA? It's one of my favorite animated movies and i was excited to see this listed recently in the show lineup for the Park. What's it like, and is it a good show? I get the impression it is similar to AK's "Pocahontas and her Forest Friends".

Anything else i should definately check out while On Property at the DisneyLand resort?

Huge thanks in advance for all your imput...it will help this first-timer get a good overview of what's to come and what's worth seeing...and not bothering with!

:wave:

I personally loved DCA!

There are so many things to experience there. It is better to see it in more than one day.

I'll try and give you some must sees. But I'm probably going to forget some of it.

Grizzy River Rapids is a lot like Kali River Rapids (I think it might even be the same track).

Paradise Pier only really has 2 extreme rides: Maliboomer and California Screamin'. The rest are either gentle, or mildly quick (like Muhullond Madness).

Definately go on Sun Wheel. I'd suggest doing both the stationary and the swinging cars (just make sure you don't eat before the swinging cars, because it could make you a little nauseas :lol:) The Sun Wheel gives you a great view of the park.

A Bug's Land is fun. There are a lot of little rides, themed to A Bug's Life of course plus It's Tough to be a Bug, just like the one in Animal Kingdom.

Definately see Aladdin the musical. And go to the Mission Tortilla display. The free samples they give you are delicious.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any other questions. :wave: :)

mickster

Not to put too fine a point on it, I suspect you may receive a lot of heavily biased responses to your request for input. Keeping in mind, as I'm sure you already have, that this input is coming from loyal hardcore Disney fans, many of whom may be reluctant to be critical of anything Disney, I'd like to recommend that you factor this into your interpretations of the advice you get in this thread.

For example, some of the advice you were given in the very first response to this thread was advice I would not have given. The poster listed Grizzly River Rapids, for example, as a "must see" attraction. Had you never been on Kali River Rapids, I would have made the same recommendation. But the two are so similar (as the poster who recommended it to you acknowledged) that you probably don't want to devote your limited time to attractions you've essentially already done. I would skip Grizzly River Rapids. I would also skip It's Tough to Be a Bug, Tower of Terror and Soarin' for the very same reasons. It's Tough to Be a Bug is identical, in every way, to the AK version. Soarin' is also identical as far as the attraction itself is concerned. But where the Epcot version at least has somewhat of a queue to speak of, the DCA version does not. Tower of Terror, however, is significantly inferior to the MGM version. It lacks the elaborate exterior grounds, the fifth dimension scene, and the random drop sequences. There are some who will tell you that this one is "better in some ways" or that it has "some surprises". But the truth is, all it really has that's different is one effect that is pretty cheesy.

You were also given advice, by another poster, that you should visit the Mission Tortilla display to try their "delicious" free samples. The thing to keep in perspective here is that yes they are free,....but they are just slices of tortillas. There is truly nothing spectacular about it. :brick:

Paradise Pier is an area that I would avoid altogether if I were you. The only attraction in this section that has any originality is California Screamin', and you mentioned that you are not a fan of thrill rides. All of the other rides in this section are nothing more than off the shelf carnival rides. In fact, the whole "feel" of this area is basically everything Walt detested about amusement parks. I never thought I'd see the day when Disney would strive to be a Six Flags wannabe, but that's exactly what Paradise Pier is,...no matter how a lot of Disney fans will try and dress it up.

Given the limited amount of time that you have to visit the Anaheim resort, and the fact that you've never been to Disneyland, I would strongly suggest that you plan your trip primarily around Disneyland itself, and only do DCA as a quick visit. While there, I'd suggest seeing Aladdin, Monsters, Inc., and A Bug's Land. For the latter, I can't recommend any of the rides as they are all just carnival kiddie rides. But the look of this section is cute and worth seeing.

Hope this helps! Have a great trip!!

Nicole220

I also agree that you should spend most of your time at DL, but don't neglect DCA! One day, even a half a day is all you need.

Since you don't like thrills, Paradise Pier doesn't have much for you. But the Sun Wheel is fun and puts a nice twist on ferris wheels.

Monsters Inc isn't a must see. I think it's ok, but nothing more.

The Tortilla factory has the best tortillas! They are fresh and delicious! If it's your birthday and you have a b-day pin, they'll give you a pack of tortillas for free!

I think ToT is much better at DCA than MGM, but that's my opinion. The only thing that I'll give the one at MGM is that their CM's are much better!

Grizzly is a lot more fun and thrilling than Kali.

The Aladdin musical is a must, and you can pass on Bug's Land

I love DCA, from the fun rides to the beauty of the park. Just go with an open mind and have fun!!

Skip

Hey there! Despite the impression you may get by reading some reviews of the park, DCA actually can be quite fun. You just need to go in with an open mind... I did and I had a great time. Here a few highlights:

In Hollywood Picture Backlot, take a look into the Disney Animation Building. There are two excellent mini-shows in there, Turtle Talk with Crush (a "Living Character" technology-based show) and Animation Academy (a short "class" where you learn to draw a famous Disney character! Great fun!). Monsters Inc. is actually a very nice dark ride, it's great to see Disney returning to some of its older roots after so long. Muppets are as funny as ever, and if you're up to it Tower of Terror holds some unique surprises not found in the MGM version (though overall it isn't quite as fantastic as its Florida counterpart).

In Golden State Grizzly River Run is a must... many say it's a copy off of Kali River Rapids at AK, but really it's an improvement. The ride is much longer and wilder than the tame Kali; lots of fun on a hot day! Soarin` is the original version of the simulator, though the WDW version has a slightly better queue. At least the California film actually fits here. :hammer: I don' tknow much about the Brother Bear show, because I walked into the "Campfire Circle" just as it was ending. However, the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail it's located in is pretty neat.

"a bug's land" wasn't particularly impressive in my opinion; the only must-see it has is It's Tough To Be A Bug, which is the same as the version in AK minus Tree of Life. The rest of the area is like you said, a mini-Toontown in a bug's eye view setting.

Paradise Pier may not suit your fancy so much because you aren't into thrill rides; Sun Wheel is relaxing if you get an outer carriage, but the inner ones just freaked me out (they rotate back and forth as if they were about to detach). Golden Zephyr is a slower ride that gets a nice breeze and it isn't too scary or nauseating or anything. King Triton's Carousel is another disney-fied carousel which is fun for a quick whirl... if you don't mind swings, Orange Stinger can be pretty fun, too. Mulholland Madness, Maliboomer, and California Screamin` are pretty much out if you don't do thrill rides.

I hope this helped. :)

-Skip

mickster

I also agree that you should spend most of your time at DL, but don't neglect DCA! One day, even a half a day is all you need.

I would say half day at the absolute most! Remember, every minute you're spending in DCA is precious time taken away from DL.

Since you don't like thrills, Paradise Pier doesn't have much for you. But the Sun Wheel is fun and puts a nice twist on ferris wheels.

There's nothing original about the Sun Wheel though. It's based on an old design from Coney Island (which of course has nothing whatsoever to do with California, but that's a whole other debate).

Monsters Inc isn't a must see. I think it's ok, but nothing more.

Agree 100%. I only suggested it because WDW doesn't have one. But I would add, only ride it if you can basically walk right on. Not worth a long wait.

The Tortilla factory has the best tortillas! They are fresh and delicious! If it's your birthday and you have a b-day pin, they'll give you a pack of tortillas for free!

But unless you've never had a tortilla before, there's nothing special about these. I think it's a stretch that people are recommending this as a must see. It is, in my opinion, very telling of just how weak this park is.

I think ToT is much better at DCA than MGM, but that's my opinion. The only thing that I'll give the one at MGM is that their CM's are much better!

"much better"? I'd be very curious as to why you think that.

Grizzly is a lot more fun and thrilling than Kali.

There are subtle differences, and if you have an eye for detail then I suppose you are right that it is worthwhile comparing the two.

The Aladdin musical is a must, and you can pass on Bug's Land

Agree about Aladdin. It is, so far, the only thing that has come out of DCA that I'd describe as truly impressive and unique. Not sure it's worth the price of admission, but if you're there anyway, then definitely see this.

I love DCA, from the fun rides to the beauty of the park. Just go with an open mind and have fun!!

I think when you have to tell somebody to experience something "with an open mind", it's somewhat telling as to how weak you may think it is deep down. I've never heard anyone describe Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM or Animal Kingdom that way. :lol:

mickster

Hey there! Despite the impression you may get by reading some reviews of the park, DCA actually can be quite fun. You just need to go in with an open mind...

:lol: Once again...advice to "go in with an open mind". You truly gotta wonder, what's maybe not quite right with this park if people are always "preparing" you to go in with a particular mindset.

In Hollywood Picture Backlot, take a look into the Disney Animation Building. There are two excellent mini-shows in there, Turtle Talk with Crush (a "Living Character" technology-based show) and Animation Academy (a short "class" where you learn to draw a famous Disney character! Great fun!). Monsters Inc. is actually a very nice dark ride, it's great to see Disney returning to some of its older roots after so long. Muppets are as funny as ever, and if you're up to it Tower of Terror holds some unique surprises not found in the MGM version (though overall it isn't quite as fantastic as its Florida counterpart).

Once again, these are attractions that are not unique at all to DCA. And the "unique surprises" found in DCA's Tower are very few and are definitely overrated.

"a bug's land" wasn't particularly impressive in my opinion; the only must-see it has is It's Tough To Be A Bug, which is the same as the version in AK minus Tree of Life. The rest of the area is like you said, a mini-Toontown in a bug's eye view setting.

Another attraction not unique to DCA.

Paradise Pier may not suit your fancy so much because you aren't into thrill rides; Sun Wheel is relaxing if you get an outer carriage, but the inner ones just freaked me out (they rotate back and forth as if they were about to detach). Golden Zephyr is a slower ride that gets a nice breeze and it isn't too scary or nauseating or anything. King Triton's Carousel is another disney-fied carousel which is fun for a quick whirl... if you don't mind swings, Orange Stinger can be pretty fun, too. Mulholland Madness, Maliboomer, and California Screamin` are pretty much out if you don't do thrill rides.

In a nutshell, Paradise Pier is a carnival. And probably the best representation of how unoriginal this park is.

Fried Chicken

I would say half day at the absolute most! Remember, every minute you're spending in DCA is precious time taken away from DL.

There's nothing original about the Sun Wheel though. It's based on an old design from Coney Island (which of course has nothing whatsoever to do with California, but that's a whole other debate).

Agree 100%. I only suggested it because WDW doesn't have one. But I would add, only ride it if you can basically walk right on. Not worth a long wait.

But unless you've never had a tortilla before, there's nothing special about these. I think it's a stretch that people are recommending this as a must see. It is, in my opinion, very telling of just how weak this park is.

"much better"? I'd be very curious as to why you think that.

There are subtle differences, and if you have an eye for detail then I suppose you are right that it is worthwhile comparing the two.

Agree about Aladdin. It is, so far, the only thing that has come out of DCA that I'd describe as truly impressive and unique. Not sure it's worth the price of admission, but if you're there anyway, then definitely see this.

I think when you have to tell somebody to experience something "with an open mind", it's somewhat telling as to how weak you may think it is deep down. I've never heard anyone describe Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM or Animal Kingdom that way. :lol:

The thread starter asked for your opinions of the park, they didn't ask you to come in and attack the opinions of everyone else giving advice and present your own opinion as fact. Very rude.

Anyways to the thread starter. At least take a full day to experience the park, half a day is alright if you don't plan to do many attractions but to actually experience the park, you need a full day.
Grizzly River Run is an excellent ride and the theming and scenery on the ride is beautiful. Soarin' is an excellent ride and shouldn't be missed. Golden Dreams is worth seeing once, it is underrated and it does provide some background history to California. Many people perceive it as awful maybe because it is educational?

Definitely try the Monsters Inc. as it is the only Monsters Inc. dark ride in the world. It is very neat. Definitely try Aladdin as well, it is an excellent show and worth the wait, it's very funny and there are some very good singers as well. Muppets is a very nice and funny show as well. Tower of Terror is an excellent attraction as well, one of our favorites if you manage to go on.

It's Tough To Be A Bug has an excellently themed queue and the show is great. A Bug's Land does have great theming, not a lot of attractions for older people however but the theming there is top notch.

Paradise Pier may not be a favorite of yours since it is primarily thrill rides. I would at least walk through it to see if anything interests you.

I would try and experience everything the park has to offer. The problem with the message boards is that many people have knowledge of the company and the park was built under the Eisner/Pressler management era and many folks on here can't stand either of those men, so naturally, they wouldn't like anything that came from them. If you go into the park looking for things to be negative then you will definitely find them but this can also be applied to Disneyland as well. This park is nothing like Disneyland and if you go in expecting Disneyland 2, you will be terribly dissapointed. Have fun!:animwink:

Rufus T Firefly

Many people would describe Soarin as being both impressive and unique. And of course Soarin did originate in DCA. By the way, California Screamin is not too shabby either

mickster

The thread starter asked for your opinions of the park, they didn't ask you to come in and attack the opinions of everyone else giving advice and present your own opinion as fact. Very rude.

Relax...Calm down...Take some deep breaths. No one's attacking anyone. This is a discussion forum. And as such, you're going to occasionally see...discussions taking place from time to time. Some of those discussions may entail differing opinions...and guess what? That's okay. :wave:

Anyways to the thread starter. At least take a full day to experience the park, half a day is alright if you don't plan to do many attractions but to actually experience the park, you need a full day.

I just don't think it's being very helpful to tell the OP that a full day is "needed" in order to fully appreciate DCA. The OP has a very limited time to visit and has never been to DLR before. Wouldn't you agree the majority of the time should be devoted to Disneyland? Especially since so much of DCA is stuff the OP has already experienced at WDW. Our goal should be to provide the OP with practical information that he/she requested. This, to me, includes being honest about how much time is truly needed to appreciate DCA (rather than try to "sell" it to the OP or convince him/her that all the negative reviews aren't true). Figment's Friend, trust me, half a day is more than enough time to see everything worthwhile at DCA.

Soarin' is an excellent ride and shouldn't be missed.

As has been stated before, the OP has already been on Soarin' at Epcot. Why waste time on this when there are so many other things to see that are unique to DLR?

Golden Dreams is worth seeing once, it is underrated and it does provide some background history to California. Many people perceive it as awful maybe because it is educational?

The key phrase here is, "many people perceive it as awful". There's a reason for that...it IS awful! And I would not characterize this attraction as being educational, unless historical accuracy is not a criteria for being educational.

Muppets is a very nice and funny show as well. Tower of Terror is an excellent attraction as well, one of our favorites if you manage to go on.

Yet again, these are two attractions that would not be new to the OP. Muppets is the exact same show in every way. Tower of Terror does have some slight differences, but this version is a radically scaled back version that just screams, "We didn't want to spend a lot of money to build this one."

It's Tough To Be A Bug has an excellently themed queue and the show is great.

The OP, I'm sure, is well aware of the queue and other details of this attraction. It was in AK for years before it came to DCA. Again, not gonna be anything new to the OP.

This park is nothing like Disneyland and if you go in expecting Disneyland 2, you will be terribly dissapointed.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :lol:

mickster

Many people would describe Soarin as being both impressive and unique. And of course Soarin did originate in DCA. By the way, California Screamin is not too shabby either

Soarin' used to be unique, but it no longer is since it can now be experienced at Epcot. California Screamin' is a thrill ride and the OP stated he/she doesn't do thrill rides.

isitingood

:lol: Once again...advice to "go in with an open mind". You truly gotta wonder, what's maybe not quite right with this park if people are always "preparing" you to go in with a particular mindset.

Once again, these are attractions that are not unique at all to DCA. And the "unique surprises" found in DCA's Tower are very few and are definitely overrated.

Another attraction not unique to DCA.

In a nutshell, Paradise Pier is a carnival. And probably the best representation of how unoriginal this park is.

You just don't get California,that is what Paradise Pier is suppose to be an immaculate California boardwalk amusment park like Santa Monica pier or Santa Cruz or even Mission Bay.

Skip

Okay, seriously, why do you have to go attacking DCA? You do not need to attack our opinions on the park. We are just trying to help Figment's Friend... geesh. And about the open mind comment: If you go in there thinking about how "bad" everyone says it is, you WILL be dissapointed.

Sigh.

-Skip

Nicole220

Okay, seriously, why do you have to go attacking DCA? You do not need to attack our opinions on the park. We are just trying to help Figment's Friend... geesh. And about the open mind comment: If you go in there thinking about how "bad" everyone says it is, you WILL be dissapointed.

Sigh.

-Skip
Well said! About the open mind comment: if you go in thinking that it's a bad park, then you probably won't have any fun. But if you go in with an open mind and forget about all the bashing it gets, then it can be a lot of fun.

mickster

You just don't get California,that is what Paradise Pier is suppose to be an immaculate California boardwalk amusment park like Santa Monica pier or Santa Cruz or even Mission Bay.

Any time someone describes Paradise Pier in this way, all I can think is how they've been duped by the people who built this park on the cheap and then tried to pass it off as being "themed". Hello? It's an amusement park. Amusement parks have no themeing. That was the whole basis for why Walt wanted to build a theme park. Also, it would not be accurate to say that I "don't get California". Not only have I lived in California my entire life, but I have a strong interest and fascination with California history. This park tries to pass off the seaside amusement park as being a significant role in California history and culture. That's not the case at all.

mickster

Sigh.

-Skip

Once again, no one is "attacking" anyone, so relax and take a deep breath. Just because my opinion differs from your's does not mean I am "attacking" your opinion. I'm simply expressing mine, just as you are expressing your's. I, too, am "just trying to help Figment's Friend". But I don't think it's helpful to continually suggest attractions that are identical to ones that Figment's Friend can experience back at WDW, especially given the limited time he/she has to be there and the fact that he/she has never been to Disneyland before at all. I also think it's misleading to state that you need a full day to truly appreciate DCA. That is simply not true.

mickster

Well said! About the open mind comment: if you go in thinking that it's a bad park, then you probably won't have any fun. But if you go in with an open mind and forget about all the bashing it gets, then it can be a lot of fun.

That's true of virtually anything though. My point is that I find it funny that whenever people are recommending DCA, they seem to often have to mentally prepare the person for the visit by saying things like, "just go in with an open mind". I've never heard anyone describe the other Disney parks that way. To me, that's very indicative of how I think people truly feel about this park deep down.

And speaking of "all the bashing" this park gets....What does that tell you? Do the other Disney parks get the "bashing" this one does? Not by a long shot! That's because they are all high quality parks. This one is not and I think Disney has publicly acknowledged this fact and are now trying to rectify it. But they're not there yet. This park is still a dog and will be for at least several years until improvements are made.

Skip

Well, I'm not going to lie, DCA is the worst Disney Park I've been to. But does that make it a bad park overall? No, it certainly doesn't. It's a fun little park for about a half to two thirds of a day. I just don't like how you treat it like a poor man that just came off the streets compared to Disneyland... yeah, Disneyland is far surperior, but DCA is fun, too.

-Skip

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Wow...this has sure turned into a lively thread...! I figured i might be opening up a "old wound" with some folks as DCA has always seemed to have done so since day one.

I'm going to check it out, but will probably only have one day to do so. The plan is to do DL Sunday late afternoon/night, and Monday all day. Tuesday i will hit DCA and see what i would like to see.

I think my expereince at DCA will be interesting. For years i have been following it's "saga" since it first opened it's gates and the fan community began voicing it's opinions. I like to hear the thoughts of different fans, as usually everyone has some good opinions of things amoung the ones i may consider not so good. That's what great about message forums..everyone can have there say about any given topic. It's great...and i can see DCA has set off a lively debate.

So getting back to DCA, for those that have been: What resturants/quick-serve places would you recommend for Lunch or Dinner? Chances are i will only be there for Lunch, as i will be meeting friends later on and we may likely go elsewhere for out nighttime meal.

Still awaiting any further info on the "Brother Bear Totem Ceremony" show. Hopefully someone will find there way into this thread and be able to shed some light on it.

Grizzly River now.....i will probably give it a try if it is nice out weather wise. I liked Kali but like many agree that it was too short and mild for what i was expecting. It did'nt live up to it's name really, but i loved the elaborate theming a great deal in the que leading up to the actual load area. I could stay in that temple all day! If Grizzly is just as nice, in a more nature-based way, and longer....i will probably be glad i rode it.

I love Soarin'.....and even though i have been on the EPCOT version many times i will likely ride at DCA too. If it has a huge wait time i will pass, but if it's a clear shot i will do it.

The attractions that i have already seen in WDW i will more then likely pass....though if time allows i may just do them anyway as i enjoy seeing the small differences ( if any in some cases)

I will definately do the Sun Wheel...though more then likely a non-moving car.

Monsters Inc is a definate too...i love dark rides and consider it a must do for that alone.

Hmmm...is there anything else i am missing?

Fried Chicken

mickster; said:
. Just because my opinion differs from your's does not mean I am "attacking" your opinion. I'm simply expressing mine, just as you are expressing your's.
No you are not expressing your opinion of the park, you are trying to demean everyone else's opinion and then throw your opinion in as fact. Once again, you just proved my point, what you are doing is rude and uncalled for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom