Your opinion: Best food & snacks in WDW

MonoRon

Best Character Meal-Garden Grill (EPCOT-The Land)

Best Buffet-Ohana (Polynesian)

Best Dessert- Zebra Domes (AKL Boma)

Best Ice Cream- Beaches and Cream

McJags

I don't know why but it has become my family's tradition to always stop at the Rose and Crown for Fish N' Chips and a pint.

doop

Best Burger: Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills
Best Snack: Turkey Leg at Toluca Legs Turkey Co.
Best Dinner Buffet: Biergarten

C&D

Best pastry used to be the cinnamon bun (from the iron skillet) at the Tusker House bakery, but since its demise (the cinnamon bun, not the bakery), I have to say the Apple Charlot in the Main Street Bakery.

KBQueenWDW

Yummy... this thread is making me hungry. :slurp:

But I have to say, my favorite light snack is from the Norway bakery: Lefse. For some reason I just ADORE them! My family always makes fun of me for it too because they don't see the big deal about them. But I crave those things for months before I go!

I also really love the soft serve ice cream at Mrs. Potts in Fantasyland. (I always get swirl!)

My sister is partial to the glazed almonds. The minute she smells that cinnamon aroma drifting through the air, she makes a run for the first nut stand she sees!

lpet11984

Frozen Treat: Dole Whip float all the way!
Pastery: Either iced preztel in Norway or Chocolate croissant in France
Hot dog: Casey's (either regular hot dog or corn dog nuggets)
Buffet: Boma or O'hana
Steak: Le Cellier
Drink: Lapu Lapu (Polynesian)
Soup: Cheddar Cheese Soup @ Le Cellier

phichi17

Best Hamburger and fixins: Peco's Bills in MK
Best Soup: Butternut Squash at Boma
Best frozen treat: Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
Best Fried Chicken: Port Orleans Riverside Food Court
Best Turkey Legs: Any locale in MK that serves them
Best Breakfast Buffet: Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary
Best Breakfast Item: Bannana stuffed French toast at AKL
Best Pizza: Pizzasafari at AK
Best Overall Dining experience: Cali Grill
Best Character non b-fast meal : Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Best Popcorn Stand: At entrance to MK
Best Hot Dog: Caseys
Best Fries: Caseys
Best Pastry: anything at the bakery @ Norway Pavillion
Best Steak: Cali Grill
I'll edit if I can think of more.

stalkingmickey

Best sweet-treat: Toffee on Main Street - Yes, I realize I just posted a thread about it - but it is THAT GOOD! The melt-in-your-mouth toffee is dipped in chocolate and covered in nuts. We always get at least three boxes to take home with us as we exit MK for the last time!

Without a doubt. My dh love their toffee I also like the big chocolate dipped preztels with the different toppings!!!! My dh goes home with boxes of toffee and I go home with boxes of preztels:eek:

nillyp

Best Snack: The Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
Best Buffet: Biergarten
Best Counter Service: Cosmic Ray's

I haven't tried some of the other stuff, so these are great tips for me for my next trip (and apparantly, I HAVE to try the Dole Whip):)

DivineMadness7

Best dessert: Pineapple Dole Whip (float)

Best hot dogs: Casey's

Best family dining experience: Whispering Canyon Cafe

Best character breakfast: Chef Mickey's

Best atmosphere: Sci-Fi

Best counter service: Fish and Chips booth, UK pavillion

WEDisney

Best Milkshake: Prime Time Cafe
Best Splurge Meal: California Grille
Best Hamburger: Cosmic Rays (but it was a while since I had a Hamburger)

Best hot dog - Toluca legs turkey co.
Best ice cream - Main Street kids' cone (2 cookie ears!)
Best dessert - sundaes @ 50's Prime Time (cracker jacks mmmm)
Best sandwich - Electric Umbrella turkey wrap (2nd place - tuna sandwich @
Columbia Harbor House
Best drink - Pina Colada @ Ohana
Best drink accessory - lighted ice cubes @ 50's Prime Time
Best buffet - Boma
Best soup - Harira soup @ Marrakesh
Best family dining - Whispering Canyon
Best anytime treat - beignets @ Port Orleans Riverside food court
:wave:

yazmin182

Here are my faves:

Best steak: Le Cellier (Specifically- filet mignon with mushroom risotto)

Best Soup: Cheddar Cheese Soup- Le Cellier and Butternut Squash Soup- Wolfgang Puck Cafe, in 2nd place: Lobster Bisque at Chefs De France

Best Dessert: Carrot cake- Wolfgang Puck Cafe & Blueberry Buckle at CRT, also I love the tiramisu at Tony's.

Best undiscovered Dessert (imho): Napoleon- Boulangerie Patisserie (France), hmmmm please give this a try! It's so delicious!

Best Snack: Cheese plate at Boulangerie Patisserie. (And healthier than a turkey leg! lol)

Best Quick Service: Columbia Harbor House & Backlot Express (I don't know why, i just love it! And I love BE's cheeseburgers, hmm)

Best Breakfast (and best atmosphere): Grand Floridian Cafe

Best veggie sandwich: Grilled Veggie Sandwich at Backlot Express

Best Sandwich Ever!: Tuna Melt at Earl of Sandwich, hmmm

Best Table Service: Le Cellier with Wolfgang Puck a close second.

Epcotrob

Have to stop in at The Mara twice a week at the AKL for a couple containers of Zebra Domes. :slurp: If you have never tried them Get over to to the AKL and get some. I have heard the Domes served in Boma have rum in them. Personaly the dole whip is very overrated. :wave:

RLMickey

Sorry to hear about that....(Artist Point)

I love Artists point and have been 3 times, but the last time (Sept 06) was a let down. The Berry cobbler was reduced to a mini size from previous visits and the waitress did not know anything about the wines she was serving with the wine flight (Learning about the wines is half the reason for getting the flight as far as Im concerned). While the food was still great otherwise, the attentiveness of our waitress could have been better as well.

I am very sorry to hear that, I just recently started working there so I do not know much of how it was before. However we are always changing a lot of the sides and starches that come with our entrees. And yes I agree the cobbler is SO GOOD and could always be bigger, you should see the big buffet style ones we send up to the concierge level, I want to be like "ok I will just take that for ya" :lol:

Private message me or post your servers name, I am interested to see what you have...sadly some of them do not care enough to learn a lot about the wines which I agree can make the flights so much more enjoyable!

Rabflmom

4 pages of favorites and no one has mentioned the funnel cakes! During the winter when it is a cool/cold night a funnel cake and a hot chocolate are our favorites while waiting for the parade and fireworks.

2nd favorite snack for before the parade are the big pretzels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom