Your ONE reason for loving WDW

Britt

Because it's an out. The rest of the world is completely batstuff insane (Ebola! Teacher/Student Scandals! ISIS Beheadings! OH MY!) and Disney is the only place I can go that keeps me from going absofreakinlutely nuts.

And it's even worse now that we are in political-season. I hate hate HATE politicians.

On top of that, nothing else can inspire my sense of awe and wonder. I've traveled a lot to different places. You know the majestic Mount Rushmore? I'VE BEEN THERE AND IT SUCKS.

THIS is the hook. THIS is how they get you to drive to the middle of freakin nowhere:
75502-004-47C41965.jpg

Impressive, ain't it?

But then you make the drive and you get there and THIS is the reality:
Rushmore1_small.jpg

BEHOLD THE GREAT LIE. ARE YOU SATISFIED?
This seriously made me laugh so hard! So so accurate!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It's the only place that allows me to walk up to totally hot girls and get a picture with my arm around them out of no where..

#disneyisn'tthesamewithoutKimPossible

DisneyDebNJ

We all probably have various and multiple reasons for why we love WDW so much, but can you break it all down into just one main, primary reason?

If I had to sum it up myself, it would be like this: A trip to Walt Disney World makes me feel like a kid again and allows me to be removed, albeit temporarily, from my problems of everyday life.
its two fold for us, reliving our son's childhood w/traditions and being transported back to an easier time when we were kids :)

DisneyFreak23

Besides being a kid again and forgetting the worries of everyday life, I just love seeing the joy on my kids' faces as they explore everything. Seeing the ones I love so happy and creating memories for a lifetime make it worth all the expense and planning!;)

KIsAPrincess

Sharing the magic with my daughter. I love watching her experience everything. We just got back Friday, her and I took a surprise trip and it was just the best.

Walt Disney1955

It is an escape from reality. I don't think of the outside world at all. I feel "home" when I am there. I think it is unique and you are just immersed in the park.

I guess that would be it for me, the main thing is that when you are in WDW you never think you are in a theme park.

graphite1326

We all probably have various and multiple reasons for why we love WDW so much, but can you break it all down into just one main, primary reason?

If I had to sum it up myself, it would be like this: A trip to Walt Disney World makes me feel like a kid again and allows me to be removed, albeit temporarily, from my problems of everyday life.
I can't put it any bette rthan that

Beholder

It's a glimpse of an ideal that will never be realized in the real world. That's why, for many, money is no object when making the decision to go. It's an opportunity to play make believe, even if it's for a short time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom