Your Number One Restaurant At WDW..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Now I consider myself a rookie when it comes to Disney dining..With only five vacations under my belt..A total of 56 days inside the bubble...I still like to try new restaurants when it comes to booking my ADRS..But do you have a favourite number one restaurant that on every trip,you've got to book it..My favourites so far are Jiko and California Grill..Out of the two of them, I'd pick CG just by a whisker...So what is your number one favourite at Disney,?..And why.?..;)

Disneykidder

Chef Mickey's. We love the food, characters, atmosphere and fun. We have also had superb staff each time. The characters circulate well and it's really a tradition. I haven't missed it on one trip. :cool:

We have several favorites that rank right up the with CM but this is one we never miss.

jw24

Considering I've dined at mostly CS places, it's a tough one. I definitely want to do more TS places on my next trip. Anyway, I think for me, it's Be Our Guest. Really good food, amazing decor and is there anything more magical than walking across the bridge, into the restaurant and being able to dine in the ballroom or West Wing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom