Your longest WDW trip

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
What is the longest trip you have taken to WDW where you stayed on-property the entire time? I think mine is maybe 8 days/7 nights. I see posts every now and then of people planning 10 day or 2 week trips and can't help but be jealous - although by the last day of our trip we've seen and done everything we've wanted (usually multiple times) and almost feel ready to go home again yet at the same time not wanting to.

Tom

Beta Return
I think most of the long trips are taken by guests from other countries, especially guests from the UK. They'll often make a 2-week trip out of it and hit Disney parks, Universal, and other sights.

As for us locals, I can't imagine someone staying as long as 10 days unless they're retired. That would be hard to pull off, since few USAers get that much vacation, or are allowed to take it at one time.

Personally, a 7n/8d trip is pretty much the most I'm good for. I've seen it all, done it all, and am ready to head home by then.

ratherbeinwdw

Ours was 10 nights/11days. That was when we used to only go once a year. We now do 9/10 and then two shorter trips. Those are usually 4/5 or 6/7. We added Uni to our trips in 2014. We'll probably not renew our ap's, after this year, until 2018 or 2019.

Bartattack

My longest trip is coming up: will be staying at WDW from may 1st till may 20th. We come from Belgium and most of the time the deals we get makes it more interesting to stay longer in a Disney hotel than to switch to a regular hotel. (the longer we stay the less expensive a room is) We usually rent a car for a few days and visit other stuff.

JasonDeyoung

8 nights 9 days is my current long stay, I love an hour away but I love takin staycation a at Disney :) planning a 10 day visit in January for marathon weekend

belledream

We've done 9 nights/10 days twice, and loved every minute of it. The days seemed so young, we couldn't get enough, and never wanted to leave.

Last year, we went for 7 nights/8 days, followed by a 4 night Disney Cruise which really helped elongate the trip, even though our WDW time was less.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I normally do just short weekend trips, but I did a nine night trip in January. I next two trips are going to just be weekend trips. Will be doing a 4 night trip this coming February.

Disvillain63

9 days/8 nights...about 2 decades ago; longest recent trip was 6 days/5 nights. Not complaining though, since we go a few times each year.

bethymouse

6 nights 7 days is our longest. Wish we could afford more, and a cruise.:( Usually only do 4 days at the parks, no park hopper. We've skipped AK and DHS before and have gone to EPCOT and MK 2 days each. However, this year we're heading back to AK, leaving poor old DHS behind.:(

Minnesota disney fan

We Are retired, and have been staying longer and longer each time:) We now stay 9 1/2 park days, 10 nights, and that is just perfect for us! We take our time, use only a few must do fast passes and adr's, and go where and when we want. We have park hoppers so it is easy to go to another park each day. love to resort hop. Also went to Universal last year and loved that we could just wander around, see an attraction, and get right on it. Honestly, there wasn't much of a wait for anything, other than, Harry Potter, Minions, and Shrek.

Now husband is stating he wants to do 3 or 4 weeks at a condo off site and explore more of Florida, than only WDW. That sounds great to me:)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
21 nights. A long time ago when it was affordable.

Now it's 21 nights in Orlando with friends.

And Disney gets half those days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom