Your Least Favorite Park....and Why

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Disney World is an awesome place, no doubt about it. But, many have their own takes on what makes one park their favorite. How about telling which of the 4 theme parks is your LEAST favorite? For me, I have to choose Animal Kingdom as my least fave because, to be blunt, it's very weak and contains the least amount of Disney magic. It definitely is in major need of more e-ticket attractions. I think Dinosaur's a very good attraction and I enjoyed Kilimanjaro Safaris and It's Tough to be a Bug, but that's about it. Just three must-see attractions that can be seen in 2-3 hours at the most. I don't care for live shows or anything like that. Whether or not the rumored Beastly Kingdom actually happens remains to be seen, but regardless of that, it has quite a ways to go before it becomes a must-see park like the others.

DisJosh

I'm going to say Animal Kingdom...not because I don't like it though. There just too much walking for a park that has so few attractionds to sit down on hehe. :D

pheneix

Animal Kingdom, for all of the reasons listed above.

DisJosh, what in the hell is Mickey doing in your avatar? That is kinda creepy... ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by pheneix
Animal Kingdom, for all of the reasons listed above.

DisJosh, what in the hell is Mickey doing in your avatar? That is kinda creepy... ;)

Well he's probably not doing what you're thinking. :veryconfu :p

I thought it was funny...Mickey scaring the day lights out of a small child, you don't see that everyday. :D

pheneix

>>>Mickey scaring the day lights out of a small child, you don't see that everyday.<<<

That is funny, but at the same time kind of disturbing. More disturbing than funny, I think...

DisJosh

Originally posted by pheneix
>>>Mickey scaring the day lights out of a small child, you don't see that everyday.<<<

That is funny, but at the same time kind of disturbing. More disturbing than funny, I think...

Oh well it's staying...I just uploaded it 5 mins ago. :p

JLW11Hi

I would also have to say Animal Kingdom, but not because of the lack of rides. I just am not all that into animals and nature. Believe me, there are people out there who love this stuff, and rate AK as their fav. park, and that is great. Although the AK can be compared to a zoo, it is the best dang zoo I've ever been to. i think that AK is put down too much sometimes.

In my opinion, E-ticket rides do not mean a great park. Everyone seems to think that the parks are all just ways to put big, popular, themed rides in them. I think that that is best kept for the Magic Kingdom, because that is the only park that I think was ever meant to just be a place to go on a bunch of rides. Epcot was not made for "themed rides about the future and different countries in the world", it was made to showcase future concepts and different cultures in the world, and it does a fine job of doing that. The Studios have always tried to give the image of a full working motion picture studio. Although they are currently lacking in the live action movie productions, the animation studio is doing great, and here we can learn how it is all done. The Studios have always seemed to be the best place for shows, whether it be on stages or spontaneously beginning on Hollywood Boulevard. As for animal kingdom, it showcases, well, animals, and does so with plenty of walking trails. It is popular among adults who I know enjoy seeing all the different creatures and learning about them. I guess I am just not into that, but thats ok.

So with all of these different "meanings" behind the parks, I don't think that sticking big thrill rides in the middle of them is the only way to enhance their quality. Don't get me wrong, I love the big rides, and they also make the parks great, but I just hope everyone knows there is more to Disney than just the rides.

Sorry, I spoke too long. :D Oh well. have a nice day!

Lord Alfred

I would have to say AK. But don't get me wrong, I really like AK. It's very enjoyable to me and I love to watch the animals. My problem with the park is not the lack of rides but the fact that it does not feel like a finished product. It feels like half a park to me. More rides would be great. More animals would be great too. It just needs MORE. I kinda hope they keep the ride areas and the animal areas separate, though. I guess that's why BK was going to be there.

VinnieG

I would right now go with AK due I only went once thought it was nice but it is my least favorite due to the limit of rides.

SpongeScott

Animal Kingdom.

It's hot and steamy (that's not always a bad thing, but it is at a theme park :) ), the walkways are narrower, the major attractions just aren't there like the other parks. BUT, AK probably has my favorite Disney attraction--Festival of the Lion King. I probably wouldn't even visit the park if it weren't for that.

kwt10

Well as much as I don't want to pick one....it would have to be AK. I do like parts of that park but when we come for a visit it is the only park that we don't do more than once.

ANGELEYZ381

least favorite park

dont get me worng i looooove all of disney. but Ak is my least fav
#1 hottest of all the parks
#2 not enuf attarctions or exciting rides

conntom

my least favorite Park is Animal Kingdom it needs more things
to do and more rides and I would like a Restaurant that you are
served :) the only good things is the festival of the lion king and
the Killimarjaro Safaris and its tough to be a bug and the kali
rapids thats all :)

Tielo

Magic Kingdom:(
It's because the magic is fading with every attraction they butcher and don't replace. To much holes and to much old stuf.
I've seen Space Mountain in Paris and it's a beauty. They could replace 2000 miles and other attractions witch they don't operate. It realy needs some fresh air.

Katherine

I think my least favorite park would also be AK. It only has acouple of good rides and there's to many walking paths. I think it could use some more exciting rides or some dark rides. They could make a tarzan ride or something. Well it needs some more magic and then it will do fine because I love the concept! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom