Your Last Night Meal and Memories?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning,Oh well it as to happen eventually,that last night of your vacation when you say goodbye until the next time.How many of you make that special night one to remember with a over the top,no holes barred,forget the expense,awesome meal.We always try and pick somewhere new for that last supper[so to speak] and thankfully we haven't been disappointed,you know what it's like,you try somewhere else and start comparing to your last nights meal the vacation before.That's why were keeping fingers x that CG on our on last night will live up to it's dreams,as two years ago we dined at Jikos on our last night and was a night to remember.So where would you plan for your last nights dinner?:slurp:

zurgandfriend

We are boring I quess, our last night is usually the California Grill and watching wishes from the roof of the Contemporary. During the show I always say to my wife we have to come back and she always agrees, but then adds "but not right away."

mickeysshoes

Boy Zurg if you think your borning then what are we???? :shrug: We dont do anything special. I get tessed all day and get asked if i will cry tomorrow because we have to leave. This is from our first or second trip when I was VERY SAD (not real tears) at breakfast because I did not want to leave. And the family has never let me forget it. :kiss: got to love them!!!! :lol:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Never Say Goodbye!

Boy Zurg if you think your borning then what are we???? :shrug: We dont do anything special. I get tessed all day and get asked if i will cry tomorrow because we have to leave. This is from our first or second trip when I was VERY SAD (not real tears) at breakfast because I did not want to leave. And the family has never let me forget it. :kiss: got to love them!!!! :lol:

Yeh,we get a little tearful too,as we only make this vacation on a two yearly basis,but then my son looks up at me and says " don't worry dad,there's a great big beautiful tomorrow", and you know something?He's right:sohappy:

bgraham34

Our last meal is usually in the morning at Crystal Palace or lunch at Casey's. All depending on what time our flight home is later that day. We never have a last supper but we always have our last night in the MK.

MouseDreaming

Our last meal is whatever QS place we are near when we get hungry. We usually super park hop, and try to squeeze out all the magic from the parks we can. No time for a lengthy TS!

rsoxguy

Is it sick that my first thought when reading the title of this thread was, "prison food and the sound of the switch being turned on for the Chair"? Perhaps some thoughts are best left to the confines of my mind.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,I Like It!

:eek::eek:
Is it sick that my first thought when reading the title of this thread was, "prison food and the sound of the switch being turned on for the Chair"? Perhaps some thoughts are best left to the confines of my mind.

I've stopped laughing and now got hiccups,yes,I see what you mean.WDW yes.Alcatraz no.:ROFLOL:

Ajax Redux

Last Night's Meal? Our final night is always at the MK. So after Wishes, we grab a few slices of that incredibly decadent chocolate cake from the Main Street Bakery, then a pizza and cartons of cold milk from the Sassagoula Floatworks at POFQ. All are sloppily devoured as we pack & hash over our trip. That procedure somehow makes the next days re-entry into the real world a bit less bumpy.

GMRO

Wife and I have sort of a tradition for leaving. Last night we are at MK and get an ice cream cone at the place near Cosmic Ray’s. Can’t think of the name of it just now…but I can see it. We sit on the benches around that area and just people watch as we soak up as much MAGIC as we can on this last day.

Following morning we have to be sure to have the Mickey Smiley Face Pancakes at our resort. In years past its been at POP but last year it’s a new place as well as this year… CBR. So we’ll have our breakfast before leaving for our drive back to PA. Leaving one HOME to return to our OTHER HOME. ;)

Sometimes we’ve hit as many as 3 parks on that last day/ice cream night. Just depends. Usually we are ready for the trip home. To US you know you’ve had a great time and been at the WORLD long enough when you realize you’re ready to go home. It’s a KEWL feeling really…

disneygirl1024

Our last night is spent at MK watching fireworks. Getting the child's ice cream with the chocolate ears at the ice cream parlor on the corner. Before then we go to Ohana and eat. Previous years before we would either eat our last sit down meal at Liberty Tree, Crystal Palace, or Le Cellier.

DisneyDebNJ

Good Morning,Oh well it as to happen eventually,that last night of your vacation when you say goodbye until the next time.How many of you make that special night one to remember with a over the top,no holes barred,forget the expense,awesome meal.We always try and pick somewhere new for that last supper[so to speak] and thankfully we haven't been disappointed,you know what it's like,you try somewhere else and start comparing to your last nights meal the vacation before.That's why were keeping fingers x that CG on our on last night will live up to it's dreams,as two years ago we dined at Jikos on our last night and was a night to remember.So where would you plan for your last nights dinner?:slurp:

We normally do breakfast somewhere ('Ohanas, Chef Mickeys, some place memorable) then do the parks (normally Epcot or Magic Kingdom) for the day, pick up our *must haves* for the trip, then pack for an early trek back to Jersey the following morning. I try not to be too depressed when we arrive back home, I take all my experiences and plan for the next trip :p

JillC LI

Out last sit-down meal is usually a character breakfast somewhere before our final few park hours and then our flight home.

Soarintothemax

Our last night last September was pot luck. Went to Epcot guest services and asked where they had a reservation. We got the Biergarten and had THE best evening and food. A lovely place to send off the holiday. Will do again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom