Your help needed - resort ratings and reviews

Tony the Tigger

Hi Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all of the WDW resort hotels. I would love to have those on our resort pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their resort hotels, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any resort you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts.htm

Thanks for the help!

Hi!

I clicked on the link and wanted to read some of the reviews before writing one. All the reviews that must be clicked to expand, after I click, it expands, and then it goes right back in a few seconds. Haven't been able to read some that are long. Could that be an issue with my browser or is this just how the site works? (Currently I'm experiencing this using Google Chrome.)

Also - did you ever consider posting an average of the star-ratings each venue has received (kind of like TripAdvisor does?)

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

I clicked on the link and wanted to read some of the reviews before writing one. All the reviews that must be clicked to expand, after I click, it expands, and then it goes right back in a few seconds. Haven't been able to read some that are long. Could that be an issue with my browser or is this just how the site works? (Currently I'm experiencing this using Google Chrome.)

Also - did you ever consider posting an average of the star-ratings each venue has received (kind of like TripAdvisor does?)

Thanks
That's fixed now - it will not collapse itself.

dreday3

I just did a review of the Caribbean Beach Resort. I have stayed there the last 6 times I have gone to Disney World.
The Skyliner has only made it a better place to stay.

I was wondering if people are still doing reviews!

I will be happy to post a review on the CSR page once we finish our October trip and a stay at Gran Destino!

:D

Patcheslee

I just did a review of the Caribbean Beach Resort. I have stayed there the last 6 times I have gone to Disney World.
The Skyliner has only made it a better place to stay.
Yes, we stayed at CBR first visit and loved it, had it booked for 2019 but after comparing price to upgrade with a discount to Poly we switched. We all missed CBR lol

OG Runner

Entered a review of CBR, after our January 2022 stay. Some good, some bad.
I have to say the Skyliner is cool and does move you to either EPCOT or Disney Studios
pretty quickly. Unfortunately, it often stops for a period and I am not good with heights.
Hanging over the resort, or the highway or the Boardwalk parking lot is a bit nerve racking.
I really wish they provided an option. I hate have no option.

MickeyLuv'r

Wow! that part of the website really needs reviews!
I attempted to add one, but I also got an error message.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom