• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Your help needed - resort ratings and reviews

RMichael21

Advertisement
I finished one :)

Tony the Tigger

Premium Member
Hi Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all of the WDW resort hotels. I would love to have those on our resort pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their resort hotels, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any resort you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts.htm

Thanks for the help!
Hi!

I clicked on the link and wanted to read some of the reviews before writing one. All the reviews that must be clicked to expand, after I click, it expands, and then it goes right back in a few seconds. Haven't been able to read some that are long. Could that be an issue with my browser or is this just how the site works? (Currently I'm experiencing this using Google Chrome.)

Also - did you ever consider posting an average of the star-ratings each venue has received (kind of like TripAdvisor does?)

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
Hi!

I clicked on the link and wanted to read some of the reviews before writing one. All the reviews that must be clicked to expand, after I click, it expands, and then it goes right back in a few seconds. Haven't been able to read some that are long. Could that be an issue with my browser or is this just how the site works? (Currently I'm experiencing this using Google Chrome.)

Also - did you ever consider posting an average of the star-ratings each venue has received (kind of like TripAdvisor does?)

Thanks
That's fixed now - it will not collapse itself.

Top Bottom