Your first ride......

Walter

Discluding the monorail, it used to always be a tradition for me to go on Pirates of the Carribean first, and Dreamflight last, so it was probably Pirates of the Carribean.

meanmice

When I went to WDW for the first time it was for my 7th birthday. My mom says that the first ride I went on was probably Dumbo, but I know that I've never been on Dumbo so I would guess either IASW or PoTC because whenever we go, we hit adventure land first.

dann

First ride

I was a late starter . first time at DW was 2 years ago ,Im 44.
First park was epcot ,first ride space ship earth.

barnebd5

I think I was and it was Peter Pan's flight...my family who had already been to WDW were all telling me that this ride flies and I didn't believe them.

When the ride got going I said look were still on the ground...then when the ride lifted up off the bottom track I think I remember my jaw dropping and I loved every second of the rest of the ride.:)

WDWfreak89

My first ride was at the MK and the ride was Buzz Lightyear. We were waiting for our Space Mountain fastpasses to hit our hour so we went on a ride close to Space Mountain.

Jacks Sally

The first thing I remember riding was the Haunted Mansion
when I was little.... I sceamed all the way through.....
I didnt know what to expect I thought something
was going to touch me (I hate that) but
after riding I wanted to ride again and again

To this day
My dad still makes fun of me
he will ask me
Are you sure you want to ride??

*~JS

Gucci65

Now I know I'm old when I see what others have posted as their first ride:eek:

It was either 1972 or 73, It's A Small World.

Briar Rose

I've been a Disney fan all my life but I grew up in California so much of my experience has been at Disneyland. Ironically I didn't ride a single ride at Walt Disney World until after I got a job here since I'm not from this coast. My College Internship assigned me to Alien Encounter so that is the very first attraction I experienced. (There's nothing like that at Disneyland!):lol:

kennyj29

First Attraction

The first time I went to Disney was Disneyland when I graduated from High School (1972). That was a big trip for 4 of us who graduated. That was also 31 years ago and I haven't been to Disneyland since. You guys have great memories@!@! The first time I went to DisneyWorld was 1973 and I can't really remember what the first thing I went on was that either.???? There wasn't too much there at that time and the ride that keeps popping into my head was the Carousal. My husband and I were just married and that's the one ride I remember going on like right away. :confused:

Fido

I'm pretty sure it was the WedWay Peoplemover (TTA). I think I had the same answer in a similar thread not long ago. I'm kinda fuzzy on it since it was in '75. It might have been If You Had Wings though. :veryconfu

agdbeanie

Originally posted by DDPGambit
I was only 2 during my first trip, so I cannot remember either. I'll assume it was the tram in the MK parking lot, followed by the Monorail.

Same for me I'm sure.

My first ride in the park was probably the Jungle Cruise seeing as we ALWAYS started in Adventureland. But I'm not really sure. I'll have to call my Mom and find out.

leeocean

I can't really remember my very first ride. I started on Disney at a very young age (1 yr. old- I'd have to ask my mother). But the first ride I do remember going on was the Golden Carousel. I haven't been on it in years..I should do that the next time I go back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom