Your first ride......

disney30253

I am also a late starter. I'm 24 and my first visit was Sept. 2002.

MK - Buzz Lightyear
Epcot - Honey I Shrunk the Audience
MGM - Indy Stunt Show
AK - Kilimanjaro Safaris

crazygirley

I haven't the slighest idea. I was in my mom's belly, two weeks before I was born. My mom doesn't remember the first thing she rode that trip. I did go again when I was 2, and my guess is that we rode the Golden Carousel or It's a Small World. Something in Fantasy Land.

MouseRight

My first ever WDW ride was the Carousel Of Progress. Well sort of!!! I rode the Carousel of Progress 13 times during the 1964/1965 New York World's Fair. I know this is not WDW, but it is the same ride, which has been moved from the World's Fair to Disneyland and then to WDW. So that's my first.

It is also my first real WDW ride because when my wife and I went to WDW on our honeymoon in 1977, I couldn't wait to see the ride again and went to it first.

Experiment627

I'm another late bloomer in Disney-terms. My first visit was last October at age 28. I distinctly remember casually steering my wife towards the Haunted Mansion as we wandered around the Magic Kingdom to get our bearings, then took off running to get to the Haunted Mansion line. :)

By the way, since this is only my second post, I just wanted to say hello to all of you and thank you for sharing your passion with everyone online. Ever since we got back from our vacation, I've been obsessed with WDW and I'm glad that I found others who understand! :)

Fido

Originally posted by Experiment627
By the way, since this is only my second post, I just wanted to say hello to all of you and thank you for sharing your passion with everyone online. Ever since we got back from our vacation, I've been obsessed with WDW and I'm glad that I found others who understand! :)

Welcome aboard! It's a great place to share the addiction! :lol:

GoCamels

MK:
April 1983, 11 yo...Space Mountain...sprinting from a rope drop at the hub!!! (Man those were the good old days)

EPCOT:
April 1986, Motion (same trip, first REAL kiss on PeopleMover (TTA) at MK)

MGM:
July 2002, 29 yo, we only spent half day...so our first attraction with our 2 boys was Playhouse Disney show

AK:
July 2002, half-day again...Safari

DCL

My first ride was definately the Ferry from the TTC to the MK. I still have pictures of me with my Mickey sunglasses! I was 5 years old... so cute! :)

Pippa

Original Poster
Hi all, glad everyone has liked my thread i didnt think anyone would reply! I was 24 when i "started" in 1998, then 2000,2001 and currently saving up for this October

rosie.ca

well i was REALLY young (like 2 or 3)... i remember going on the teacups (with my dad it was the best! but my mom stood outside and watched... when we got off she threw up it was funny i still tease her that she gets sick just watching people on the teacups hehehee) but they probably took me on small world first ... i also remember the haunted mansion i think and dumbo and pirates :) but that is about it for that first trip.

my second trip i was 10 and we did small world first but all i wanted to do was go on the haunted mansion :)

third trip (last august) i was 23 and we went to epcot first and went on spaceship earth first :) followed by test track
o ya and since this was my first time at mgm and animal kingdom
the first rides there were...tower of terror and the safari :)

netenyahoo

My first ride at MK was with my daughter on Dumbo in January. Now to remember what my first ride was at Disneyland ... too young to remember, but probably was Dumbo there too - I love that ride even as an adult!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom