Your first ride......

Pippa

Original Poster
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before but what was your first ever attraction/ride/show that you "did" on your very first trip to WDW and why? Mine was the Circle Of Life at The Land in EPCOT as we were staying at the Boardwalk Inn and happened to wander over on our first morning and it was also early entry but it was dead!

stingrock23

I can't remember that far back, plus i was a baby, but my guess would be the monorail just because i would have had to take it to get to the magic kingdom. maybe that's why i love riding the monorails so much.

DDPGambit

I was only 2 during my first trip, so I cannot remember either. I'll assume it was the tram in the MK parking lot, followed by the Monorail.

Main Street USA

I believe it was probably the Peoplemover. I wasn't old enough either, but I CAN remember always heading to Tomorrowland first, and because I was too small, and too afraid of Space Mountian, we usually headed there.:)

durhay

Probably World of Motion, unless we waited in line for Spaceship Earth right away. I can remember the queue for SE wrapping around the building several times.

Scooter

Magic Kingdom:: Pirates of the Caribbean
EPCOT:::::::::::: Space Ship Earth
MGM::::::::::::::: Great Movie Ride
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safaris

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Mine was PotC. And the second was Space Mountain. I can still remeber very clearly extracting my little sisters fingernails out of my hands after riding Space Mountain. :zipit:

The_CEO

Originally posted by Pippa
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before but what was your first ever attraction/ride/show that you "did" on your very first trip to WDW and why? Mine was the Circle Of Life at The Land in EPCOT as we were staying at the Boardwalk Inn and happened to wander over on our first morning and it was also early entry but it was dead!

The Walt Disney Railroad i belive

Pippa

Original Poster
I was a VERY late starter! I was 24 when I got to WDW the first time, my family holidays when I was very young involved going to the french and belguim first world war battlefields! (don't ask!). I envy all of you that started so young!

mandib

Yes I was one of those kids who HAD to go on dumbo first and I did! Waited at least a half hour but still it was something I won't forget!

happydaze

My first was It's a Small World. ewww, ;)
I was 15 months old and my parents thought it was the only ride I wouldn't get traumatized on. Now it's the only ride I *am* traumatized on, ha!

But since I don't remember it, it doesn't really count I say. So then it was Dreamflight. It was the first ride we came to and we asked the CM if it was scary or fast. hee.
Every year after that it became our tradition to ride Dreamflight first .. so sad when it closed.

Mission: SPACE

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Started off small probally in "Fantasyland" or on the Peoplemover, and also "Mickey Starland" anybody remember that show?

I remember Mickey's Starland and the show back there!!! Those were the good ole' days!!!

Bagheera

Um, I was almost 8 back in early 1972, so I'm sure that we did the tram first and the monorail second. Once we got into the park, we probably started out using the C or D tickets first, but I have no clue what we might have gone on. (I've blocked out much of my childhood, especially before my folks were divorced.)

I do remember at the end of the trip, the three of us boys negotiating with my father as to how many more tickets of what letter he would buy before we left!

I'm still young! Really I am! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom