Your first and last park

sbkline

Does anyone have a first and last park that they always visit on their trip? Obviously whatever park you do first is the first park of your trip, but what I mean is, what park MUST you do first, if any? And which one must be last, if any?

On our off property trips so far, we have done EPCOT first. Mainly because when we went on our honeymoon, I remembered EPCOT as an 11 or 12 year old boy (when I was their last before that) and remembered it as a boring place. So I decided to do it first and "get it over with". Turns out I loved it and we did it first the next year, just because that was the precedent set by the year before. Originally, we had MGM scheduled to do last, but we had major brake trouble on the way home from Busch Gardens the night before our scheduled MK day. So we had to have the car in the shop until noon the next day, so I wasn't about to try to squeeze MK in. So we did MGM, then MK the next day, which was our last full day before heading out. We followed that precedent again the next year (minus the brake trouble. LOL).

On our upcoming trip in April, our first on property visit, we have EPCOT down for our first full day (Tuesday). Then MK on Wed, probably until evening, then head to supper,then back to the resort. Then AK and MGM (and probably hop over to EPCOT after finishing AK). Then finish out the trip with a full day and night at MK on Saturday, then an evening at EPCOT on Sunday, then head home Monday. Basically, do the best parks first and last and the others in between.

What about everyone else?

mrtoad

Generally it is start with the MK and end with the MK though we have once stopped at MGM on the way to the resort from the airport as my daughter wanted to do ToT so bad but it was a huge mistake. She freaked and then gave us trouble going into anything dark after that. This upcoming trip also our usual start will not happen. We are ariving later than usual and are going to eat at Epcot for dinner.

But 9 times out of 10 it is start with the MK and end with the MK.

Upvote 0

CelticRose

We usually arrive about noon, can't check in yet, so we purchase our park hopper passes and head to Epcot for Lunch, do all the Future World pavilions, go back to the hotel check-in, unpack, either rest or pool and then head back for dinner at World Showcase and RoE. Our last day is always MK and when we go in May we are staying an extra day, so that we can stay late in MK for Wishes. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom