Your favourite thread of 2011

mergatroid

Original Poster
Firstly Happy new year guys :wave:

What have been your favourite threads of 2011? I've got to say I really enjoy the photo of the day thread and have used many as wallpapers for my pc. Thanks to all those who've contributed :animwink:

dave&di

I enjoyed the legendary Jimmy Thicks thread on breaking the nose of a poor man who dared to use a video camera! Priceless!!!

BTW, happy new year!

Minnie1976

Happy New Year to everyone!!! I enjoy all the picture threads. They have really given me some ideas to try and copy and made me pay more attention to the details at the parks. I really love the beautiful pictures people have taken.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
That sounds interesting what was the gist of that thread...that Disney should not serve alcohol?

Actually it was a, er, conversation about how since EPCOT does not have as much of a visible police presence during its food and wine festival that it doesn't care as much about under age drinking as Uni does since its practically a police state during its Halloween event.

bullsforthewin

Actually it was a, er, conversation about how since EPCOT does not have as much of a visible police presence during its food and wine festival that it doesn't care as much about under age drinking as Uni does since its practically a police state during its Halloween event.

ohhh...that is weird...especially since CM card more often than uni teammembers lol

i wish the thread was still open

real mad hatter

fav memories

For me it was those special moments for everyone(tears):cry:those stories made my year.All the best fae Scotland,happy new year.five hours thirty mins to go.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom